RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
rpg maker 2k3 error

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
When ever I want to test my game i get a weird error message. Direct Draw error (DDERR UNSUPPORTED) is what it says. Anyone know how to fix it?
Thanks in advance.

Rep:
Level 83
Contestant - GIAW 9
from what i could gather via google, this has to do with either your os and or your graphics card. it's fixed(i think) by upgrading your os/computer to a better one.

the examples were other games running on windows 98 and having the graphics card crap out on them. if your running it on a new comp with xp or vista or something similar, Then i have no clue other than a probable low end graphics card.

What comp are you using and graphics card, and What os (operating system) do you have?

hope you get better help

cheers.
Who said i was Wack?