RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(request) Two characters

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Gaming - Music - Design - Tono
Hello all. I was hoping that someone would be able to fulfill a few small requests for me.  It would be greatly appreciated.

1. A modern woman in a blue jeans and a white top who is pregnant.  This is in RTP (standard format for RPG Maker XP).  The woman should be Asian looking with long black straight hair and carrying flowers and petite.  This is a NPC charactor so doesn't have to be so detailed only the pregnant part is important.

2. A cloaked woman in a red cloak.  The bottom back of the hood should be pointed and this woman should have red hair coming out of the front on one side of her face and a red mask covering her mouth. She should have a madalian on her head like the attached picture.  I hope the figure can be quite sexy and the hair long to the chest and lastly when she walks you can see her pointed toe shoes.  [spoiler[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 05:26:31 AM by Tono »
coming soon...

Rep:
Level 82
I can do the pregnant for you if you're still interested

absolutely and thanks.  Please let me know if I need to provide more information.
coming soon...

Rep:
Level 82

So here it is!
I widened her eyes to make her look more asian, but I can give her regular eyes if you like.
Hope you like it!
;)

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
That looks quite good kukusu - nice work!

Rep:
Level 82
Thank you Algebra! Now I feel proud :P
---
I could try to do the second one, but I'm not sure if I'd do it right. It may be difficult to put together all that details in such a small picture. If you had an image of her, Tono, perhaps I would figure out how to draw her.

This is exactly what I was searching for.  Your work is perfect.  Thank you so much for your expertise.  As far as the second charactor goes if I may ask or request, this character can wear a red cloak like thief03 however showing a dark skinned face and a matching red matching scarf covering her face almost like a belly dancer.  All you can see is her eyes and a little red hair.  The hood should be pointed at the back like Link from the Legend of Zelda.  Its just basically a recolor of thief3 in red with the belly dancer scarf and eyes with a small Madalyn on the head.  I will include a picture of a Gerudo who has a madalian on her head and the face being covered.  This is the effect that I want to show on the face.  The cloak can be quite simple  just with a little fiminate shape.  I hope this explanation helps and if more information is needed then please let me know.  Again thank you. 
coming soon...

Rep:
Level 82
Ok, I'll try. But it may take me a few days, so keep an eye on this thread ;)
This one is more difficult because it has a lot more of detail, and there is so little space to draw them all. So be patient, I'll try to not dissapoint you!

Thank you my friend and I just want to say I appreciate your taking this on for me. I am an artist of a different sort so I can respect your skills and others in this way.  I don't think I will be dissappointed at all and will wait a few days as you asked.  Much thanks.
coming soon...

respectable bump

Just wanted to know if you were able to create the second charactor for me.
coming soon...

Rep:
Level 82
Hi Tono!
Dont worry, I'm on it.
You don't know me yet because i'm new in this forum, but if I accept a request, i'll fulfill it, or if i can't, i'll tell you.
I have already finished the cloaked lady's body and clothes. But I have to tell you... there's no way (or at least no way for me to do it) showing her pointy shoes only when she is walking. I tried, but really... It looked a bit funny, i think that is not what you want... So i chose to show the shoes only for the lateral views of the sprite. I'm still not 100% happy with it, though.
Oh, and the hair.
Due there is soooo little space or no space at all between her cloak and her eyes, it's being difficult to fit some hair in there.
Everything else is done. I took my time so i think i did a good work.
If you dont mind, i can give you the sprite as it is now: in red cloak, feminine shape, not showing hair or shoes.
Tell me what you think!