RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Resolved] Healing over time Status

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
I have been looking over the internet for 1 and a half day to find out a status effect that heals over time.
As , Player cast a spell 'Renew' Heals an Ally by an 5% of thier max HP per round, lasts 5 rounds.
I got the script Percentage of Damage but dossent scan status notebox :(
is there any?
Next is,
I am disappointed about the Poison effect, spils 10% each turn of the targets max HP. thats like 6000 damage for an 60000 HPed Boss o.o
so i was looking for an script/way to base it on attack or Spirit.  for an exemple: Player that has 214 Spirit, Cast an over time damage spell, dealing 214 damage each round.
Or Player that has 76 attack,  Poisons or bleeds an enemy dealing 76 damage every round.
this would be awesome if it is posseble to fix o.o
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 05:24:56 PM by Dimosthennis »
MrD

Rep:
Level 75
RMRK Junior
Try Yanfly's Engine. IIRC, it has functions for that too.