RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Changing enemies to and from hidden/immortal

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Hey all.  I have no experience with scripting, and I tried to figure this one out for myself, but I couldn't.  It seemed like there should have been an event that could handle this, but I couldn't find one.  The only event which handles this makes them go from hidden to not hidden.  Basically, I need to be able to convert enemies to and from the hidden/immortal states.  I'm hoping this can be done with just a call script event, and that it does not require a whole new script to be written.

So if anyone has a script or even events which can handle this (believe me, I've tried the latter), please let me know.  What I'm trying to achieve is to have a skill or item which can call a common event, and change enemies from immortal to mortal.
Current Project:  Untitled Game
----Early development phase