RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dwarras Mapping Requests Reborn! [2 Requests Free]

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Current Requests                      
*EMPTY*            
ZShadowZero            
*EMPTY*
===================

OKay ive started a new topic because nobody read the rules last time ><.

Basically, ill make you maps for free. Just follow the rules, and ill do it. Dont take the micky, dont try and bend them because I wont do it. Basically, its a simple as this, you request, i make.

Also, all previous requests, sorry request again and ill do.

RULES, PLEASE FOLLOW!

1. I DONT DO WORLD MAPS
2. MAPS SHOULDNT BE ANY LARGER THAN 50x50
3. YOU MUST GIVE ME CREDIT IN YOUR GAME
4. I DONT LOOK FOR TILESETS OR MAKE THEM FOR YOU
5. I PREFER XP, BUT ILL DO 2003 ALSO!
6. BE SPECIFIC, I WANT MAP SIZE, ANY FEATURES TO INCLUDE.
7. AND GOD DAMNIT TELL ME WHAT MAKER!

Okay, request away, im waiting, i have a 2 week holiday, so nows the best time to request...

Shoot!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Could you make a big forest to me?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I guess I should of added this to the rules *EDITS* Done ><

Okay, be specific. RPG Maker, Size and any features to include.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
PRG maker , forest town outside edited so that it looks destroyed, all the stuff, with like blood on the sheets and chunks taken out of the trees by swords, basically make it look like a warzone went on, maybe arrows stuck in rooves and stuff. i tryed but didnt like it and seeing as you are the expert on maps around here i leave it to you  :)

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: biohazard
PRG maker , forest town outside edited so that it looks destroyed, all the stuff, with like blood on the sheets and chunks taken out of the trees by swords, basically make it look like a warzone went on, maybe arrows stuck in rooves and stuff. i tryed but didnt like it and seeing as you are the expert on maps around here i leave it to you  :)

Meh

Quote from: dwarra
4. I DONT LOOK FOR TILESETS OR MAKE THEM FOR YOU

If you want that, post the tileset here  :?

I need a forest map to RPGmakerXP and i want it to be quite big.. You decide the sice Dwarra. Just make it look good and take your time...
PS: I will register at your forum.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Okay LinKan, ill have your map done ASAP, aka tommorow :)

Rep:
Level 91
50X50 a little small..... I request a forest town, with ledges all over it.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Quote from: Inaru
50X50 a little small..... I request a forest town, with ledges all over it.

Sorry , I am abit dumb but "ledges"? ><

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
umm... do i really need to show you the map? its right in rpg maker XP... i said forest town. dont you have rpg maker xp?

I am using RMXP. Would you beable to make me a small town, you decide the size (probably around 40x50 or something in that area). If it could include a few shops, an inn, and 2 or so houses that I can add people to, that would be great. Ill do all of the events and stuff, so dont worry about that (i wasnt sure, because i had mentioned shops and code isnt on your rules). I just suck at making towns ^^. And if you get really bored, could you make a small ice dungeon  (thats only if noone else requests or you get really bored or something :P)
Thanks in advance :D,

Acadia

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
umm... do i really need to show you the map? its right in rpg maker XP... i said forest town. dont you have rpg maker xp?

Yes I have RPG Maker XP, no i do not have a tileset that has arrows, dead people, blood destroyed buildings and the rest...

Quote from: Acadia
I am using RMXP. Would you beable to make me a small town, you decide the size (probably around 40x50 or something in that area). If it could include a few shops, an inn, and 2 or so houses that I can add people to, that would be great. Ill do all of the events and stuff, so dont worry about that (i wasnt sure, because i had mentioned shops and code isnt on your rules). I just suck at making towns ^^. And if you get really bored, could you make a small ice dungeon (thats only if noone else requests or you get really bored or something )
Thanks in advance ,

Acadia

Okay, ill add you to the list.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
no no no you have me all wrong, i want the forest town outside tileset thats in XP edited so it looks like it was attacked, with arrows and blood on the sheets, not make a new tileset.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
no no no you have me all wrong, i want the forest town outside tileset thats in XP edited so it looks like it was attacked, with arrows and blood on the sheets, not make a new tileset.

><

I dont edit tilsets either...

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Dwarra can i have one that is 50X50 and is the Dark forest? make it kinda hard to get out of.
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
then what do you do if you dont edit, make or find them!?

Uh..He make's 'em...*points to dwarra's first post*. You should read.
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
hey can somebody lock this till dwarra gets back he is on vacation.

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
I really wish you guys would read, I MAKE THE MAPS, not the tilesets, or edit them in any way or form.

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Yeah i know that, if your still on vacation you arent doing requests right?

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Ill have them done by the time i get back...

DONT REQUEST ANYMORE, IM TAKEN SO TO SPEAK  :P

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
LinKan, your request is done, Download your map here;

http://www.kingaranfantasy.com/Stuff/LinKan%20Request.zip

Hope you like it , with a screenshot;

Hey thanks Dwarra!
But when i download the map you named it "Forest-South".
Is there a north and west :S
A I think I understand :P :D
I will make them my self thanks :)

Have a nice vaccation Dwarra!

Rep:
Level 91
Thanks For Coming
Sorry about slow,

I have done Acadia map. Heres a screenshot;

And the demo is here;

Clicky