RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mapper

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
I don't have much to do right now, so I'll be willing to map for whoever needs me. I am best with fields, but can do caves and houses if needed (just single houses, not whole towns)

Examples:

A small wooded area.

A large building.

A kitchen.
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
The field one looks great. Too bad I don't need someone like this... I could use you. But your stuff looks good!

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
http://www.teamanti.com/rmxp/armybaseinterior.png

Do you think you can make a cool Base Interior with that tileset, if not that is okay.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
@Final-Knight: Thanks.

@bulls84: Sure, I'll try it in the morning, but I'm going to bed right now. You will need to be a bit more specific as to what you have in mind before I can begin, though. I don't want to make a map that isn't anything like what you have in mind.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
@bulls84: Sure, I'll try it in the morning, but I'm going to bed right now. You will need to be a bit more specific as to what you have in mind before I can begin, though. I don't want to make a map that isn't anything like what you have in mind.

Well, I don't really have anything in mind, anything will do as long as it looks like an army base.

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
Crap, I'm not going to be able to do it today, sorry. I'll do it first thing in the morning...

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Crap, I'm not going to be able to do it today, sorry. I'll do it first thing in the morning...

That's fine as long as you can do it before 2008

Rep:
Level 87
can you do anything like a futuristic suburb?

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
@bulls84: Ok, I'm going to start on yours now, is there any particular autotiles you want me to use?

@pacpunk: I've never done it before, but I can try. Just PM me the tileset(s) and autotiles you want me to use or post them here.

EDIT: I can't make yours, bulls. The tileset was very poorly made and it's too difficult to work with. No matter what I do, it just looks horrible. Sorry.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2007, 02:16:35 PM by Irgna »

Rep:
Level 87
If you want you can help me just pm me

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I could help a bit!

Rep:
Level 87
Anthony do you need help or want to help me