RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blizz.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
where are your scritps?
I only see one in the database.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
:o
Oh my god! Where are they?
What's going on?!?

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I was about to go get that cool script he made for distributing points...and link someone to his abs then I noticed.  :-[

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Eh, some moron moved them to the trash. I'm guessing either himself or DS. If Blizzard did it, well, they're his, he can do what he wants. But for now, they're still viewable in the Trash.

I'm not sure what's going on between the two of them, but they're both acting like idiots.
:tinysmile:

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
thanks for pointing them out. I forgot to check trash.

and ya this is going to far..

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Lol. I find it funny, but it's retarded. >< Uhh... Where's the trash...
« Last Edit: March 28, 2007, 11:01:04 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
We can't view trash  :(

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I highly doubt Bliz moved them and didn't say anything about it. Someone should move them back. Expecially since us normal members can't view the trash anymore.

Rep:
Level 102
I agree with you. We should have Silverline check the logs (if he wants to) and see if Blizz did it. If not, they were moved without a reason and should be moved back.  ;D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
DS and Blizz...Acting strange? ?_?

Fill me a small details...(Me too was surprised when I saw the scripts missing)

Rep:
Level 88
From the looks Blizzard is overreacting about how Deliciously Saucy is so ignorant in Intelligent Debate and how anti-religious she is and hypocritical. Which is the same fault I find in DS (she says how Christians try to convert [apparently] then she touches up her signature and is constantly implying for people to convert), but what's happening been them is pretty silly and they should try and work things out or just move on.

Of course I could be wrong. But I don't think I am. Meh, this is pathetic. :/

Rep:
Level 102
Don't worry! Irockman to the rescue! Blizzard has most of his scripts here.
http://z3.invisionfree.com/ChaosProject/index.php?s=16defd5234cfa166fc38aa0c8ef440d6&showforum=22
Although most of them aren't updated.

Rep:
Level 89
Most of them won't work as he links back to his posts here for downloading.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
From the looks Blizzard is overreacting about how Deliciously Saucy is so ignorant in Intelligent Debate and how anti-religious she is and hypocritical. Which is the same fault I find in DS (she says how Christians try to convert [apparently] then she touches up her signature and is constantly implying for people to convert), but what's happening been them is pretty silly and they should try and work things out or just move on.

I mostly didn't understood well...but from what I think your saying is that they're fighting for ideals on Religion...and DS is an Atheus (or Athos, whatever it's Spelled) =/ Kinda pointless to make an Atheus believe on Religion.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I assure you I didn't move them to trash and was surprised to see them there. I wouldn't put myself in the position to abuse my mod powers because of any personal confrontation.

Rep:
Level 88

I mostly didn't understood well...but from what I think your saying is that they're fighting for ideals on Religion...and DS is an Atheus (or Athos, whatever it's Spelled) =/ Kinda pointless to make an Atheus believe on Religion.

I rushed that posts, I do that to most... post as I think. But what I meant was not what you think:

DS tries to convert anyone religious to Atheism and has this twisted idea in her head that anyone religious tries to convert and that they are always pestering. I claim hypocrite due to her actions, the only people trying to convert religions on this forum is DS.

Blizzard was simply telling her why he believed. I feel the same way as Blizzard but this is overreacting.

Both of them need to get over it, DS is awesome besides this, so you just ignore - you just don't talk religion to her...

Although this is how she has come across to me and what I've seen. DS can talk for herself - take what I say like a grain of salt.

EDIT: :) Glad to know you're not like THAT - although Gilga has abused his powers and gotten away with it - so you would've been fine if you did.

And sorry DS, I didn't realize how cruel what I posted previously sounded.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 07:47:43 AM by ataraxy2 »

Rep:
Level 89
Someone should move the scripts back. :-\

Rep:
Level 88
That'd be cruel.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
I moved several of Blizzard's scripts back to the Script Database. I probably didn't get all of them, and I'm not digging through 60 pages of Trash to find them. If Blizzard did in fact delete them, then he'll have to do it again, and this time let someone who can view Trash know so they can delete those as well. If it was him, I find that pretty immature, but it's his work, he's entitled to do what he wants with it.

As for Gilga abusing his powers: LOL. It was only in minor instances and for pure entertainment. It was nothing more serious than Silverline changing biohazard's avatar.

Rep:
Level 89
Blizzard's tons of add-ons one is still missing. :(

Rep:
Level 97
No it isn't. I just checked the Database: 4th topic.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I will move them out of the trash myself if no one else has.

As to the fight, he's been antagonizing me from day one after the debate, I remember making an appearance in his sig with the words "Saucy" doing something to quite odd to his dick. If no one else claims to have done this, then I wouldn't be surprised if he did it himself to make me look bad.

I have tried talking to Blizzard on two occasions on MSN, to both of which I was either ignored, or pointless words where given. I haven't started anything here after the debate, although perhaps I shouldn't of replied to some of what he said, and I have tried to fix things by trying to talk to him.

I am more then willing to forget, but he is not. I want to be friends with him, as I like him, I just don't like this side of him. Blizzard, I want to patch things up with you, let me know if you feel the same.

Rep:
Level 89
No it isn't. I just checked the Database: 4th topic.

Ever have one of those days where you feel extremely stupid? >_>

Rep:
Level 88
I moved several of Blizzard's scripts back to the Script Database. I probably didn't get all of them, and I'm not digging through 60 pages of Trash to find them. If Blizzard did in fact delete them, then he'll have to do it again, and this time let someone who can view Trash know so they can delete those as well. If it was him, I find that pretty immature, but it's his work, he's entitled to do what he wants with it.

As for Gilga abusing his powers: LOL. It was only in minor instances and for pure entertainment. It was nothing more serious than Silverline changing biohazard's avatar.

Well lol back Halo. DS would've found it entertaining I'm sure! And that's nice of you to throw his work out to be accessible when he could've put them in the trash in the first place. Especially considering: 'it's his work, he's entitled to do what he wants with it.'

Rep:
Level 97
If he deleted them in the first place he should have let us known. And it won't be that hard to take the 5 seconds to do it again.

Even still, if he wants them truly deleted, he can't do it himself, meaning he has to tell us to delete them. So once again, I'm right, thanks for helping me further prove my point.

Rep:
Level 88
If he deleted them in the first place he should have let us known.

Noted. When deleting messages/topics of your own you must inform the whole forum. :V

Oh, and you're always right Halo.  ::) Never change, will you?

Rep:
Level 97
Your idea of logic is flawed. Don't try to twist my words around to make me look like an idiot. Blizzard's topics being deleted is a special case, one where if he in fact did it, he should have let us known, otherwise we can only speculate (until Silver views the logs) and restore the topics. Not to mention his scripts are a large part of the scripting forum.

And of course I'm always right, it's hard not to be when I'm faced with twisted logic like yours. You seem to be going back to your old ways of trying to start things out of nothing again. Never change, will you?

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Silver can see who deleted the topics? Excellent, at least you will see that I didn't do this. I think what Halo means is that if  Blizzard wanted to delete his topics he probably wanted them permanently deleted, which means he would have to ask a mod to do it for him. Moving them to trash in essence doesn't do much.

Rep:
Level 102
Actually, Halo is right. If Blizzard did it he should have informed us since his scripts are commonly used.

Rep:
Level 88
Your idea of logic is flawed. Don't try to twist my words around to make me look like an idiot. Blizzard's topics being deleted is a special case, one where if he in fact did it, he should have let us known, otherwise we can only speculate (until Silver views the logs) and restore the topics. Not to mention his scripts are a large part of the scripting forum.

And of course I'm always right, it's hard not to be when I'm faced with twisted logic like yours. You seem to be going back to your old ways of trying to start things out of nothing again. Never change, will you?

Idea of logic? lol...

Logic is simply something that makes sense. I don't have a separate idea of it, maybe it's actually you who does. And I didn't twist your words. You just contradicted yourself then claimed that by doing so you were right with what you said. So it wasn't I making you look like an idiot, but it was yourself.

And of course it's hard not to be right when you're Halo, how could anyone think different - they'd have to have some type of 'twisted logic' or something. And I'm not sure just what you mean by starting things out of nothing. Must be because of my twisted logic, and the fact that my ideas on them are flawed. Yeah, go Halo.

My old ways? As far as I know I haven't changed on RMRK, came to my senses about you pretty quickly though - as well as a few other members but that's about it.

@Iron

Oh, I didn't say Halo was wrong, but what he was right about is this: "Even still, if he wants them truly deleted, he can't do it himself, meaning he has to tell us to delete them. So once again, I'm right, thanks for helping me further prove my point."

EDIT: Just lol! What I'm saying is you should've kept them in Trash and we are overreacting. =/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2007, 07:49:55 AM by ataraxy2 »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The files are being recovered. Action is being taken. Logs are being checked. Let's all stop trying to one-up each other, quit this petty bickering, and move on with our lives.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Blizzard and Ds have a serious problem, not amongst themselves, but in their mindsssssss
Arlen is hot.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Don't make such a big deal of it, move them back and the problem is solved. Oh wait, you already did.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

I rushed that posts, I do that to most... post as I think. But what I meant was not what you think:

DS tries to convert anyone religious to Atheism and has this twisted idea in her head that anyone religious tries to convert and that they are always pestering. I claim hypocrite due to her actions, the only people trying to convert religions on this forum is DS.

Blizzard was simply telling her why he believed. I feel the same way as Blizzard but this is overreacting.

Both of them need to get over it, DS is awesome besides this, so you just ignore - you just don't talk religion to her...

Although this is how she has come across to me and what I've seen. DS can talk for herself - take what I say like a grain of salt.

EDIT: :) Glad to know you're not like THAT - although Gilga has abused his powers and gotten away with it - so you would've been fine if you did.

And sorry DS, I didn't realize how cruel what I posted previously sounded.

You proved me wrong man, you are seriously,seriously awsome.
Arlen is hot.

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
alright thanks for putting them back. RMRK really needs them..

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Who deleted the what now ?_?

The mod log logs everything but I'm not really interested.
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,14560.msg185078.html#new

Doesn't matter, turns out it was Blizz, every things fixed.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Who deleted the what now ?_?

Saucy deleted my post, I delete my topics. Nevermind. I wish I could über-lock this topic... >_>
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
My member-mod powers allow me to post in here.  :o