RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Foxhole

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
BUY MY STUFF

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
ILL TAKE SOME HALOS AND XBAWKS

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
SORRY I MADE A TYPO ON THE ORDER FORM AND THEY SENT ME XBAWLS

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I should warn you Dertt that the law has been cracking down on the illegal selling of bait lately, so be careful who you advertise to. You never know when some dick like Dr_Sword may try to turn you in to the police.

Rep:
Level 87
He's selling them in public, I guess he's trying to get caught.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
HEY GUYS I'M SELLING ANIME APPLES ON THE UNDERGROUND MARKET.
DON'T TELL ZYLOS.

HE'LL EAT ME.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.
NOBODY BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
HEY GUYS I'M SELLING ANIME APPLES ON THE UNDERGROUND MARKET.
DON'T TELL ZYLOS.

HE'LL EAT ME.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM.
NOBODY BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH.

STOP RIGHT THERE LAWFUL SCUM.
NOBODY UNBREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH.
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
._.

You need to catch up on your 4chan memes.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
._.

Thats not a 4chan meme, its a quote from a fucking game. The only related meme is how the guard seemingly pops out of nowhere. Go die in a fire.

Rep:
Level 97
I should warn you Dertt that the law has been cracking down on the illegal selling of bait lately, so be careful who you advertise to. You never know when some dick like Dr_Sword may try to turn you in to the police.
Lol I wouldnt go near the police

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
I should warn you Dertt that the law has been cracking down on the illegal selling of bait lately, so be careful who you advertise to.

OKAY, WHO TOLD ZYLOS AFTER I SAID "DON'T TELL ZYLOS?"

Rep:
Level 97
Zylos is a cheater, he knows all.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
I should warn you Dertt that the law has been cracking down on the illegal selling of bait lately, so be careful who you advertise to.

You shouted it in the middle of my shop. It was kinda hard NOT to hear you say it.  :-\

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio

You shouted it in the middle of my shop. It was kinda hard NOT to hear you say it.  :-\

No, I was under a cone of silence.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
._.

But that's not really a 4chan meme.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
._.

Thats not a 4chan meme, its a quote from a fucking game. The only related meme is how the guard seemingly pops out of nowhere. Go die in a fire.

Exactly, I popped out of nowhere.
._.

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!

Rep:
Level 97
I AM NOT DONE ANGRY POSTING

>:C

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Here sword have a Co_Okie

Rep:
Level 97
!!!
* Sora takes the cookie and devours it

ANGRILY

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
ANGRY THIS.
*punch to the face

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Dr_Sword learned the move "Poop"
But Dr_Sword can only remember four moves, should a  move be deleted?
-dwarra
-Flame
-Fap
-Pr0n