RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Video]NAMKCOR's First AMV

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
« Last Edit: April 25, 2008, 05:33:54 PM by ahref »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
death note 4 life lol <3
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
thanks, do you like the AMV?

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
I do, Im Stellan1 and I commented on there <3
The boys are going out for hookers and ice cream. Is that something you would be interested in?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
sweet, thanks
next one I make will be for Gungrave

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.
Ive never watched Gungrave. Is it good?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
heh, I think it is
's got some -killer- action scenes
not a bad story behind it either, I like it

Rep:
Level 86
Give him one more.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Nice vid Nam, i think most Pros would kill for your skills.
Not many people can pull "Death Note" off like you did, 5/5.

Gungrave ~ Is a good show, and the game is pretty fun to.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
heh, thanks man, appreciated
can't do Gungrave cuz I can't import the files, so I might do Saiyuki reloaded or Air Gear instead

Rep:
Level 86
Monkeys work better than zombies.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
"skill"?

Where's the demonstration of skillor in getting a bunch of anime clips and putting a song over the top? Neither of which you made?
bringing sexy back

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I agree to a point Roph.
there is a -minimal- amount of skill involved

I'm sure you've seen AMV that suck and AMV that are good
the difference is how well they work with the song, or if the editing is good
the only "skill" involved is being able to synch things to the music, keep the clips matching the feel of the music, and purely being able to tell how esthetically pleasing the thing is

so...yeah, I emphasize minimal
:P

I actually animate things in Flash so yeah, I do know the difference >.>

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I agree to a point Roph.
there is a -minimal- amount of skill involved

I'm sure you've seen AMV that suck and AMV that are good
the difference is how well they work with the song, or if the editing is good
the only "skill" involved is being able to synch things to the music, keep the clips matching the feel of the music, and purely being able to tell how esthetically pleasing the thing is

so...yeah, I emphasize minimal
:P

I actually animate things in Flash so yeah, I do know the difference >.>
Woah woah, you animate things in flash? You must be super skilled. :V

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
"skill"?

Where's the demonstration of skillor in getting a bunch of anime clips and putting a song over the top? Neither of which you made?

Lol sorry i mean that some people who try to use death note amv and add some music to usually make it so boring that you don't want to get past the first minute. The only good ones like are "Invader Zim infused with Death Note" but thats me.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Invader Zim and Deathnote <3
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Woah woah, you animate things in flash? You must be super skilled. :V

it's actually still just as difficult to Frame by Frame animate well in flash as it is in any program.
the fact of the matter is, even though it's simple for people to pick up the program and tweenimate something stupid, good animation is still relatively difficult