RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
SSL connection error Help?

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
One of my boys recently became unemployed and signed up for umemployment compensation. When he signed up the site worked fine. But he has to go back to this site to check in once a week. Well he tried to go back to the site about 2 or 3 days later only to see this:

I did Google the problem and tried several suggestions. No dice. 

- This is the only secure site we have problems with. Every other https site we visit loads fine.
- We're using Google Chrome Version 30.0.1599.69 m
- When we try to load the site on Mozilla it works. Which is what he's using for now. We just prefer chrome.

I tried to give you any information I thought you would need. If there is something you need to know that I didn't put here please ask. I'm at a loss. I don't know why this site is not loading or how to fix it. Ideas?   

Thanks~

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Fixing this error is simple by Going to your Chrome options that is the small spanner on the top right and select Under the hood from the Menu. Then make sure the Use SSL 2.0 Radio Button is Checked and you will not see this error message Again. You could also Disable DNS Prefetching and clear your Cache to be sure you are Viewing the Current Page.

Read more: How to Fix Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): Unknown error in Chrome. - Computers Internet and Blogging - Blog http://roezer.com/LostBlog/error-neterr_ssl_protocol_error/#ixzz0ySFGyUwE

source

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Queen of RMRK2013 Best Counsel2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature MemberBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
Yeah, saw that, and tried it. It didn't work :/  But thanks for at least trying!  :)

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
DADGUMMIT you people are my go to for this sort of problem  >_<   ;9