RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Breaking: Shots fired on Capitol Hill

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
(CNN) – U.S. Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid said on Thursday that one person was injured in a shooting on Capitol Hill, CNN's Dana Bash reports.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation has dispatched units to the Capitol, following reports of shots fired near Garfield Circle, which is on the west front of the Capitol Building.

An order was given over the Capitol speaker system to shelter in place because of an active shooter situation.

[...]

Source

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
From the comments section:
Guns aren't dangerous! Didn't Congress refuse to consider stricter gun control legislation? Why are they running?

I lol'd.

But seriously, I hope nobody is fatally wounded.  ;9

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Wounded is fine, just not fatally wounded.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A-pow 2015
Rep:
Level 81
2014 Best RPG Maker User - GraphicsFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2013 Most Unsung MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.How can I help you? :Da^2 + b^2 = c^2Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 9Bronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
Apparently it was just the police trying to stop some lady.

The chase began when the woman driving a black sedan got involved in some kind of verbal altercation with officers at a security checkpoint a block from the White House, the intelligence source said.

As police cars arrived at the scene, the vehicle sped away and led police on a wild chase that included running red lights, according to the source.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/03/politics/u-s-capitol-shooting-main/index.html

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I smell a cover-up.
:tinysmile: