RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Second trance track

Rep:
Level 88
Here's another topic of mine about a new song to get ignored. Dammit! I kick myself hard for showing my shitty stuff originally. Well, if you find this shit then I suppose I can kick myself ag... nah - I like it. :) Can be found here:

American Underground (Ataraxy²'s Hardcore Trance Remix)

It's a remix yes... I can admit that - but there is nothing wrong with remixes. Original is here: American Underground

Feel free to give advice, feedback BLAH BLAH BLAH. If ACID doesn't work you have a shitty computer. xD
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 08:46:20 AM by irock »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Not to mention that the Fruity loops format of the song is 1gb big due to the synths and all.

Ataraxy told me

XD
Arlen is hot.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I thought it was quite good =o.

Have you made any songs to this caliber yourself?

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Oh, i so love when i get chances to tease ataraxy.

I HEARD THE FIRST SONG ATARAXY MADE.
You don't want me to tell bout it huh?

btw nice song.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
I thought it was quite good =o.

Have you made any songs to this caliber yourself?

Consider that I basically composed the song all over again... but it's still a: no I haven't anyway,

This was my first song made/remixed with such godly synthesizers (Slayer 2). Compare the original and the remix - I personally think mine is way better (obviously otherwise I wouldn't keep the remix) mainly due to sound quality and what I added. And I thought you were a club/classical gal anyway!!!

So no I haven't really... although I have the feeling I will soon: All my songs (closer to top = better quality)

Shut up, you friggin' whore. :tpg:

Anyway, thanks for the comments. =) Glad to see you liked DS.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D

Shut up, you friggin' whore. :tpg:

Did the guy who;se first song i heard and is to proud of himself just called me a whore?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Haha, my first song has been deleted permanently. All copies. The mere existence of it is void. This happened less than a day after I made it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well, by first song i mean the song you showed me 5 months ago, on the site Eternal Regranade usually posts his songs

@_@
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88