RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Touhou Fantasy

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
What do I do after the school collapses? T~T

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Did you not get the event for Youkai Mountain after you completed it?

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
no .... weird o.o  I thought I should have ...

Rep:
Level 85
So, you managed to beat Tenshi and leave the cave without triggering the event...?

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
yeah ... I guess ... ?

Rep:
Level 85
Are you sure you didn't somehow walk past the trigger event outside? Since I've never heard of anyone else not triggering the event

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
I probably walked past the trigger some how ...

Rep:
Level 85
Well, how exactly did you walk around outside? There should only be one path to go from the exit.

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
oh, I know how I avoided it, I went UP instead of DOWN.  I looked at your layout, and that's how I missed it.

Rep:
Level 85
Weird....I'll have to fix that then I suppose. I didn't know I made it so you could go up o_O

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
yeah, you can go up to avoid it, then just follow the exterior of the path, and it will lead to another opening at the tree stumps

Rep:
Level 85
Then must fix! What a way to avoid it though...

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
heh, I discovered it awhile ago, and didn't realize that it would avoid that event.

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
Another thing, you should have a check to see if I beat Yuka, because she is still in my party ... which is rather illogical, according to the strory, for when I control Aya and Momiji ...  so have a check to remove her, then add her back ...

Rep:
Level 85
Well, I don't expect people to beat her THAT early either, since you're not meant to.

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
she's not hard to beat as long as you have stocked up on 1-ups, have meiling, and have a good amount of B's ... you don't need P's since she will 1 hit you no matter what, and since her AoE attacks are Earth, meiling absorbs them ... but still, because there is a window that lets you beat her, you should still have a check ... she is a few levels above my characters, so with her, she gives a slightly uneven balance on my team ... ........ why can't Marisa's masterspark work so well? ;-;

Rep:
Level 85
Well, I guess it is possible to do before going to the Underground I suppose...I may have to do that fix then after all, just in case. All I'd need to do is remove her from the party when you switch events and that's that, since you can't use HRCS in Youkai Mountain during the events.

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
yeah, just make it so she is still on the team, but outside of the party ... that's a good fix.

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
for some reason, whenever the End Youkai Mt. event gets turned on, and I automatically go to the party change menu that the HRCS takes you to, I get a game over, so I can't move on, even with Kyouko being the HRCS person ... what's up? I can't move on :(

Rep:
Level 85
Eh? Was Sanae/Reimu/Momiji ever KO'd at any point? If so, I may have to make it so that isn't so...

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
Let me try fiddling around with the code to see if anyone is dead ...

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
it definitely has something to do with 1 of the characters being KOd ....

Rep:
Level 85
Thing is, which character is it is the problem? I may have to set it up so before HRCS is activated (I forget when it automatically makes you go into the HRCS though...), I'll have to revive everyone for that part.

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
I think it's Yuka or Suwako, since they get force KOd right before that event, because of a fight that you automatically lose .... I put a code in to revive all party and heal them, and it fixed it ... however, it didn't revive EVERYONE, because Patchy was still KOd ... Also, the game broke .... again ....  at the party select screen ... I set it so Yuka, Marisa, and Patchy were in my party .... and for some reason ... Meiling replaced Reimu ... I think maybe because she was in party 1?   Also, my HRCS item disapeared!! and a lot of the items have no names!!  (gotta go to class now, will talk later)

Rep:
Level 85
I....don't know what happened to your file there. You may want to restart anyways, since I'll be releasing a newer patch that introduces the crafting system (and it should have all of the big fixes anyways).