RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Question only a girl can anwser? Ask it here...

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
You're not a girl!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Sorry arle...

Was I right?

Rep:
Level 96
No, it was 4.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Oh....sorry. :)

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
There's nothing wrong or shallow about going out with someone because of their looks. I also believe that going out with someone because they have money isn't wrong either. It's natural.

Women are attracted to guys with a tan and muscles because back in our more primal days it signified some one who could provide for a family. Big muscles showed that the guy was strong and capable of hunting successfully and a tan showed that he did. Wealth is just the counter part to the old ideas of what "attraction" was.

Is going out with someone who is rich really that wrong? Your just selecting a person who can be a good provider. In fact wouldn't going out with someone just because you "click" on a personal level be the selfish thing to do? Your suiting your own needs without considering their ability to sustain a family.

I'm sorry but I can't agree, if you get together with some on BECAUSE they have money it's not an iddue of being taken care of, it's using some one. For a relationship to be healthy, no one is being used. If you're using some one, you obviously don't respect them. Futhermore, it's impossible to love some one without respecting them first.

So in my opnion, getting together with some one because of money is completely wrong and immoral.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I'm using a complete scientific mind on the matter... Lol.

It's an old debating point of mine what I just said.

Oh arlen, I was going to guess four. Way to fucking ruin it.

Rep:
Level 96
haha too slow

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
You're holding up 11 fingers.
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
I can do that to!

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
There's nothing wrong or shallow about going out with someone because of their looks. I also believe that going out with someone because they have money isn't wrong either. It's natural.

Women are attracted to guys with a tan and muscles because back in our more primal days it signified some one who could provide for a family. Big muscles showed that the guy was strong and capable of hunting successfully and a tan showed that he did. Wealth is just the counter part to the old ideas of what "attraction" was.

Is going out with someone who is rich really that wrong? Your just selecting a person who can be a good provider. In fact wouldn't going out with someone just because you "click" on a personal level be the selfish thing to do? Your suiting your own needs without considering their ability to sustain a family.

I'm sorry but I can't agree, if you get together with some on BECAUSE they have money it's not an iddue of being taken care of, it's using some one. For a relationship to be healthy, no one is being used. If you're using some one, you obviously don't respect them. Futhermore, it's impossible to love some one without respecting them first.

So in my opnion, getting together with some one because of money is completely wrong and immoral.

Indeed it is rather, morally wrong, thinking with a heart. But with what the scientific mind uncovers...

I've reciently watched this program on beauty. "What Is Beauty" I think it was called. It turns out that yes, women are attracted to taut bodies, but its more on the face. The masculine angularity. It takes less than five seconds to deem a person if they're cute, hot, sexy, or whatever. Not only that, but it is usually around the time of the between Cycles... when stronger sexual urges align themselves to that form of "thinking". The instictual know-how says that this man can provide the best sperm because of the strong looks. Strong Looks = Strong Sperm = Healthy Babies. It is also found out that if/when a woman cheats, it is likely during this time.

However, over all women do like the 'geeky kid'. A slightly more fem looking male because in that sense somehow, the internal instincts know that this type of man will help provide better for the woman; although not have the 'super sperm' of the other. We are also attracted to people who look similar to our own selves. There was also this thing on attractive smells too... But I can't remember about it.

*yawn* are there any questions still?

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
You're holding up 11 fingers.
I can do that when there are pretty ladies around.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
XD

I should have thought of that.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
We are also attracted to people who look similar to our own selves. There was also this thing on attractive smells too... But I can't remember about it.

Not only our own selves. Also like people around us whom we like. :)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Thumbs aren't fingers.  :P  So it would be 9, if you wanted to count that extra one. xD

Oh yes, that too, Blizzard, forgot about that. ^^

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
Well, I figured if we're going to count that extra one, why not throw the thumbs in, too? :D

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
... Makes perfect sense! :lol: I didn't even think of that.

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 96
Who is that in your avatar?

This is a question only you, a girl, can answer.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I am holding up 21. ::)

A question only a girl can answer:

Is the PMS really that bad sometimes? (No, I'm serious.)
I remember my sister once got it very bad... (>.<)
Visit our website.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...

Blizzard, start running for the hills. I barely understand teh mystical majickal mind of a woman, and even I know that this is a 'no no' subject.

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
One of my friends got his ass kicked by a girl for saying this but it was still rather funny at the time. Not as funny now as it isn't the same position but I thought I'd mention it...

PMS = Perfect Mating Season? What's bad about that? ;8

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
My icon is a Dolfie from Dreams of Dolls. A dolfie is rather popular across seas. They are anatomically correct, ball-jointed dolls. This icon is a Ducan model. He is certainly: japanese-boy hawtness right there. I have named him Kain.

No no no, we're nice in here. I don't mind being frank about it at all. Knowlege is power and knowing helps you to not get your asses handed to you for asking the wrong question irl.
Stuff about PMS in spoiler.

Spoiler for:
To answer the PMS question. Well, for some women yes. It can get really really bad. For me, for instance. I get rather moody, sometimes getting headaches, or cramps. For a long time, and, well it still is every so often: my pms runs into the bleeding cycle and won't go away till I'm done or halfway there. Not only that but the cycle itself is messed up. It's what I term it as abnormal - normalcy. I skip months, and only get moody for a week, tired and feel 'blah' for lack of better term, but I don't bleed at that time, or what would happen is I either have light bleeding (as in next to nothing) and/or have almost two weeks of bleeding.

PMS and the cycle it's tied to is rather unstable in some women. What it is, is hormone goin' all crazy/fixing itself or something. I never had a formal sex/heath class so technically I don't know what's going on internally, I just know what happens...

There is also a medical ah... well its not a disease, however it is a very extreme case, and is also very rare. It is a hyper sensitivity in which the PMS continues though the whole months except for about a week afterwards from the bleeding is through. Sometimes the woman could go through hysteria, and psycosis/ hallucinations and even become violent. Instead of headaches: migranes.

You men go through it sometimes. Don't bleed, or get as moody, but you do. Sometimes you just get crazy itching around your genitaila. It is different in each person of course.

Snailer <3

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91

Ahhh, it can be sometimes, my sister gets it very, very badly and we're both on the pill to maintain it, but once in a while I always let my period come, I don't like completely stopping it.

Just adding to what Ravanica said, she got it pretty well covered.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Ah ok then. I was curios to hear it how a woman perceives it. I've had health class and stuff and I know how it works and why, but I never went throught that, so I was curious about the experiences you are making.

@Fu: Of course I know this is a "no, no" question, but without talking about a problem, you will never solve the problem. ::)
Visit our website.

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
DS, eh the pill? Does it really completely stop it?  :-\ I had thought about going on that to fix my problems, but I heard of some of the side affects... I don't like most of the side affects.

Course all I hear now is that one where it cuts the cycle's bleeding to like less than three. That's not normal. But it doesn't completely stop it. Of course there's risk of blood clots. (and a few other things for good measure.)  ::) also in the long term: (for just about any pill related to this) kills the cells/hormones or whatever makes the desire to have sex. (Thats not fun for the guys I'm sure, but could also totally ruin a happy and healthy marriage/relationship.)

*patpats* Only you Blizzard, are very brave. Heh. :)

Snailer <3