RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Question only a girl can anwser? Ask it here...

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
My girlfriends best friend was hit by a car yesterday, she's in hospital now. Im worried about her because she hasn't slept a minute since the accident. What should i do ?
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
My girlfriends best friend was hit by a car yesterday, she's in hospital now. Im worried about her because she hasn't slept a minute since the accident. What should i do ?
The most important this is to be there for her, and give her space when she needs it. It can be a very difficult situation as all people have a different copping mechanism... Just be a shoulder for her to cry on as she's going to need someone who is stable to help give her strength.

Rep:
Level 88
Gone.
Good Bye. RMRK you were cool while I wasn't there.

OMG!! IVE RUN OUT OF EYELINER!!!
Rep:
Level 88
More man than everyone here put together.
I have a question, is it really possible to let a girl down without getting slapped?
I've tried a couple of times and so far no luck, and theres this girl in school who likes me and I want to make her understand that I'm already involved with someone else, without having a red hand mark on my face for a week.

Any suggestions?
The opposite of intelligence is not stupidity, it's patriotism.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
I have a question, is it really possible to let a girl down without getting slapped?
I've tried a couple of times and so far no luck, and theres this girl in school who likes me and I want to make her understand that I'm already involved with someone else, without having a red hand mark on my face for a week.

Any suggestions?
  o_O..... How are you telling them??

You have to understand that people are putting themselves in a very open position when they ask you out, and a lot of the time people will react differently when they are shot down. My best advice is to keep in mind that it took her a lot of strength to ask you out and that you are hurting her feelings quite badly. Be kind, speak in a soft gentle voice and tell her while you think she is a great girl, that you are already involved in a relationship. Hopefully she will understand without resorting to violence.

....How many times have you been slapped??

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
What are the odds I can find a chick who likes to get drunk and blare Fintroll. Then like she can polish my swords. No, that isn't supposed to be perverted i mean THIS kind of sword!

Seriously, are the odds like 1 in six bllion? Because I need a chick like that! SEXUALBUBBLEGUM NEEDS A WIFE DAMMIT!

Irock touched your custom title
Rep:
Level 89
I suggest you find some way to clone yourself and then have a sex change... ::) :P

Rep:
Level 88
....How many times have you been slapped??

Oh, I don't know, a couple of times.. >_>
First time I kinda had it coming though.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Seriously, are the odds like 1 in six bllion? Because I need a chick like that! SEXUALBUBBLEGUM NEEDS A WIFE DAMMIT!
I wouldn't say that bad. What are your standards like??

Oh, I don't know, a couple of times.. >_>
First time I kinda had it coming though.
Then that would explain it. Just let her down in a caring way, be aware of her feelings and you shouldn't be slapped.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I don't care about looks much. So apparently my standards arent all that high.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
 :) That's not a bad thing Fu... Being shallow isn't a good quality, if you find a girl that you have an emotional connection with then looks are something unimportant.

I think it's rather refreshing to hear that, having dated men who really didn't care what I thought most of my life. :)

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
having dated men who really didn't care what I thought most of my life. :)

That sucks. I know men like these, they are pathetic. I say:
"If you don't respect a woman as the human she is, you don't deserve to live." But that's just me. ::)
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Thats quite a good saying Blizzard. You must have a girlfriend.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Currently I'm single. :P But I might start a cyber affair with Saucy. :o
Visit our website.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I sorta laugh at the people who go wayyy too far the other way on the whole "liking people just on looks" thing.

HOW DARE THE FACT THIS GIRL IS PRETTY PLAY A PART IN YOUR DECISION TO LIKE HER >8U
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I lol at that too. Yes, personality IS more important, but we ARE animals, so beauty still plays a HUGE role.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
I am agreeing with arrow and silverline that while personality is probably the most important thing, looks count for alot.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Looks are important at first, so you talk to her first.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
I agree with the four posts above. I'm not shallow, but most probably I won't try to hook up a girl if I don't like how she looks like. =/ But if I know her already, look doesn't matter too much.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 12:00:26 PM by Blizzard »
Visit our website.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
There's nothing wrong or shallow about going out with someone because of their looks. I also believe that going out with someone because they have money isn't wrong either. It's natural.

Women are attracted to guys with a tan and muscles because back in our more primal days it signified some one who could provide for a family. Big muscles showed that the guy was strong and capable of hunting successfully and a tan showed that he did. Wealth is just the counter part to the old ideas of what "attraction" was.

Is going out with someone who is rich really that wrong? Your just selecting a person who can be a good provider. In fact wouldn't going out with someone just because you "click" on a personal level be the selfish thing to do? Your suiting your own needs without considering their ability to sustain a family.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Well yes, looks dont actually matter these days, or maybe do, but i dont care.

Yeah intelligence is what matters, because if i turn out to be a dumbhead(no im not yet) then what?
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 88
Looks don't matter, in fact not alot matters, either you like someone or you don't... Theres no specific requirements for it, a person is not simply good and bad qualities balancing eachother out on a scale.
It's actually rather foolish to try and break a person down into different aspects you like or dislike, it's all in black and white, either you like them or you don't, theres no in-between.

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.
Currently I'm single. :P But I might start a cyber affair with Saucy. :o

But I wanted to have a cyber affair with you Saucy.

And I like what Sexy Elegy just said.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2007, 05:17:16 PM by nevfx »

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
How many fingers am I holding up?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 89
I'm back again. Again.