RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Blazblue!: Anyone wanna play? (for Ps3)

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...

I know there has to be some Blazblue players on RMRK. We should all get together and play sometime  ;8. Not the best at it, but I'm just starting to learn a few short combos with Ragna.

PSN ID: Shuuha

Look forward to playing some fellow Rmrk'rs.
"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 88
Deargod....I want this game. I usually don't like fighter games such as this, but this looks beautiful.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Haha, never heard of it? Ever heard of Guilty Gear? Roughly the same mechanics.

If this is your first time, watch the trailer and die from the graphic beauty...in HD of course.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm3MqbB9pIo

Amazing game...you should definitely get it...

"Think outside the box, collapse the box, and take a fucking sharp knife to it." - Banksy

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
PSN-sumano666
I main arakune and tager.
(LVL 20)
« Last Edit: July 15, 2009, 04:18:06 AM by sepiroth666 »
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
wow, long time seppy.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Cool, I'll try an invite you later on tonight :P. Hopefully more of you guys play...

Rep:
Level 88
Why do I have to own a 360?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Ima go pick this up.

When I have money  :tpg:

Rep:
Level 90
Go away Hakumen...
Why do I have to own a 360?

Accidentally PM'd you, haha. But yeah, it's for the 360 too.