RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Black - Part Ein und Zwei

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
             I woke up. Everything was blurry, out of focus and fading in and out. Something in my head was telling me to go back to sleep. It felt like something had just railed through my head. I sat up, looking around my dull, gray military barracks. Everyone was gone. Then I could hear the reason I had woken up in the first place. Loud, ringing gunshots tore through the air, creating panic within the base.

We were under attack. I scrambled out of my bed, rushing to the locker room. Slamming the door open, I tore through the room looking for a suitable armor. All I could manage was desert camo attire and a body plate. There was an unusual stillness through the base that made a cold shiver rush up from my feet to my neck. Grabbing a A4 Carbine, there was nothing left to do but push through the doors to the main base. Stepping out into the bright sunlight made everything shine to my eyes, and I had to squint to see. Soldiers ran around the base frantically, firing their weapons into the air. By the time I could see, there were multiple helicopters in a static camo paint, no insignias or logos on them. One of them lowered itself, looking right at me. The electronic 21 barrel machine gun started to turn, and there was no choice but to take off into the hangar where the Military Troop Movement Vehicles were stored. Hiding behind one of their large, dirt caked tire, the helicopter lost interest and moved back up to scope out for soldiers. My feet kicked up dust as I sprinted across the base and into the ammo storage building. Tossing the weak Carbine aside, I scavenged out a G36 from the crate and a Walther P99. The sounds of gunfire and choppers blocked out any sort of noise.

What was I to do? There was absolutely no explosive weapons on the base, so nothing could take out a dozen choppers. I stood in the building, questioning where to go. It was always known that if we are attacked by any sort of remote controlled choppers, soldiers were to immediately head into the stronghold basement, which was a mile long series of tunnels, with only one exit, yet tons of one way entrances. I knew getting to one of those would take another sprint across the base. So I made sure I was ready to go, extra ammo, ect. The choppers furiously circled the base, probably about to start thermal scanning or firebombing. Impulsively, I rushed through the bright desert area, stopping when I heard someone call my name.

"HELP! HELP ME!" A gruff voice called out at me. In the middle of the area, a soldier lay on the ground bleeding, a helicopter zoning in on our position. He looked up at me, reaching his hand out. If I tried to save him, I would probably be shot by the chopper. Yet I could see the entrance even closer to me. I looked back and forth, the helicopter making me nervous and unable to think. I shook my head and ran to the entrance, diving down through the one way barrier that protected me from in on out. I slid through about 50 feet of a slanted slide, which ended in being thrown into complete darkness, my face hitting the concrete.

Before I faded out, I could see gunlights moving up to me...

Zwei

The buzz of fluorescent lights greeted me as I opened my eyes. I was in the first checkpoint. Along these 3 miles of tunnel, there were 5 checkpoints with radios, flares and ammo. Seven other people stood, two guarding the windows and one on the door, the rest standing around the dead radio. I looked around, shifting as they all looked over at me. They were all wearing gas masks and carrying Soviet weapons.

"You there, Amerikan." said one of them. "Get up." I arose, my back against the wall. They all stared at me. "You are lucky we found you, or you would be dead." The same person told me, holding my G3. He reached around his back and tossed me a Skorpion SMG. "There is no time, we must get outside before sunset." The Russian man said. His suit was decorated with awards and symbols, promoting his leader status. What was there to worry about? An empty tunnel, 3.75 miles, just alot of walking. I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of a picture of a map, my forehead bleeding.We walked through total darkness, gunlights leading the way. After about 2 minutes, I couldn't see the checkpoint anymore. Nothing but darkness and cement. I gripped the skorpion tightly, as all the soldiers stopped. There was the ever faint sound of something scratching the floor. "Ready!" The commander yelled. "Knee!" The soldiers dropped to one knee, aiming their weapons. "Search!" He commanded, and they all spread out, crouched down. I stood there in darkness next to their commander, as gunshots rang out.

"Contact!" A soldier to the right yelled at the top of his lungs, continuing to fire. I ran over, to see his gunlight pointed on a freakish humanoid being with massive claws on the ceiling, hissing at all of us. The beast leaped at a slanted angle, landing on the soldier, his claws pressing into his shoulder. I could do nothing but stand there in awe as all the other soldiers just stayed in their positions, searching. The commander rushed forward, jamming his massive combat knife into the monsters neck, going down with it. After a bit of resistance, the demon stopped, laying dead. The commander looked up at me and down back at the monster.

"This is what you are supposed to be afraid of."

To be continued...
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 02:02:44 AM by EVAProjectZeroOne »
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
What's "Ein" mean?

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Omg, then, like in "Riviera: The Promised Land" the main guy's name is "Ein" so it must be like he is "THE ONE." HE IS KEANU REEVES :V

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Omg, then, like in "Riviera: The Promised Land" the main guy's name is "Ein" so it must be like he is "THE ONE." HE IS KEANU REEVES :V

Or maybe it's just a name
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
But you just said Ein = 1 D:

Communication begins with understanding
Rep:
Level 89
Project of the Month winner for October 2007
I think Ein is one on German.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Why is this here and not in literature etc vetc?
Arlen is hot.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
BZO mis-clicked and then ended up here ?_?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Why is this here and not in literature etc vetc?

I can post w/e the hell I want, this is my board.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Was this based off the Xbox game?  :-X

Rep:
Level 98

Stop fgting up my thread.

Was this based off the Xbox game?  :-X

No. @.@

Rep:
Level 98
Zwei is up.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
« Last Edit: December 10, 2007, 02:59:14 AM by mastermoo420 »