RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Addind scripts

Rep:
Level 88
Hello.
How must I name a script, so I will not get an Syntax Error 18?
Can someone please help?
THANX

Rep:
Level 88
I downloaded Blizzards Partyswitcher script,but it does not work,can someone please sent me screenies with the wright configuration...I put the code above Main,but nothing happened...  I have 6 people,but only 4 of them are visible in the party and I dont see any Reserve party button in the Menu. Can someone please help me?
THANX

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
naming a script does nothing...

I'm not too fimiliar with blizz's party chanigng script, but read the first lines of the scrips...there SHOULD be instructions.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
naming a script does nothing...

I'm not too fimiliar with blizz's party chanigng script, but read the first lines of the scrips...there SHOULD be instructions.
I tryied that,but nothing happened,maybe I am doing something wrong...

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I downloaded Blizzards Partyswitcher script,but it does not work,can someone please sent me screenies with the wright configuration...I put the code above Main,but nothing happened...  I have 6 people,but only 4 of them are visible in the party and I dont see any Reserve party button in the Menu. Can someone please help me?
THANX
THANX

You can change the max party limit on line 98 if that is what you mean't

Rep:
Level 90
Skilled Scripter, Shitty Mapper, Decent Writer.
I dont see any Reserve party button in the Menu.
Are you using any other scripts with Blizzard's Party Changer?