RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Active battle

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Does anyone know of where i could find a script that woulf let the enemies and party members attack when a time guage fills up,like with most FF's and a few other games.I mean where enemies can attack a after waiting so long,not like the original where your characters all choose an attack and then exchange blows...i want it active! Thanks! ^_^

It would also help if i could have a little time bar script to,judgin on your agility and all that depends on how fast it fills up and stuff,you probably know what i mean.Thanks if you can!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
sorry to double post but no one has a ATB script or anything ???

(ATB=ActiveTimeBattle)

Rep:
Level 90
~
Ahh you want an Active Count Battle, I have that script However it also involves custom graphics or it doesn't work,  If you want it you can message me on one of the various messagers I have.  Otherwise I'll try to get it up here soon

Rep:
Level 91
Am I still cool?
[code]
#==============================================================================
#

Interested in playing these complete games and checking out more? Go to my website!

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
Wow,thanks alot!!!!!  :P

Rep:
Level 90
~
Or Dragonmagna's works too, I didn't even know that existed... I'll need to remember that XD

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
ok,i hvae a problem now :P, whenever i win a battle or something,a window pops up saying 'stack level to deep' or something,is there any way to fix that?

Rep:
Level 90
~
Comments are all in unicode so I dunno. I was going to ifnd the part in the script where this is and remove it for you, but I guess your on your own

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
'stack level to deep' occurs when too many objects are running at once.
It is most likely occuring due to some recursive assignment somewhere in the script.

@DeathTrooper If you want to fix the script, just search through the scripts, find the recursive assignments and change them so they no matter what can't avoid meeting the base at some point.
If it is not a matter of not meeting the base, but it's happening simply because of the workload being to big, the solutions is to change the recursive algorithms into iterative algorithms.
This is most likely not an easy task, but it would really be cool if you did it.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I hate to be a nub, but where do you put that script? (I've been wanting something like this too)

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
thats the nicest script ever ty