RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Timed Battles that give Unlockables

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
I would like to know if you could make a timed event unlock something after fighting let's see.... 10 guys in 2 minutes.  All in diffrent battle areas such as beating a enemy in one battle then you go to the next room and you beat the next guy and so on. And at the end let's say a treasure chest appears if you beat the time limit. Also this is for rpg maker 2003!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 01:28:26 PM by Zeriab »

Rep:
Level 89
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Story)Project of the Month winner for May 2007Project of the Month winner for July 20082011 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2011 Project of the Year2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Is the battles random encounters? And does the time spent during the actual fights count or just the time on-map?

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
this is not during random encounters and yes it encludes the actual fighting battles too.

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
Timer(show)---(in battles)
A parallel process event with:
cond branch if timer+1sec : prize
else : you lost.

Rep:
Level 87
this is my character
thanks dude!

Bitch
Rep:
Level 87
Bits'n'Pixels
That sounds pretty [Resolved] to me.....