RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] NoMEthodError on map?

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
this happened to me when i wasnt even doing any scripting.
It says:

"NoMethodError occurred while running script.

undefined method 'size' for nil:NilClass"

i have a old backup of the files and tried to find out where was the error.
I found out that if i used an old Map001.rxdata file it doesnt give that error (i just get a very old version of that map that is no use anymore.)

so i guess it was something i did to that map and not a script?
i just dont have a clue what could possibly cause that, if anyone can help telling me what could it be i would be really apreciated since... i just lost my work if i cant fix it.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2007, 05:38:06 PM by Zeriab »

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
First of all this should have gone in script help, since you're having a SCRIPT error

Could you tell us what non default scripts your using?

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
ops.....

i didnt think it could be that, becouse i dont touch the scripts for a long time and was all ok til now... but it was, cose i deleted an event that a script was calling and forgot to delete that call on the paralel process stuff... well sorry to bother you and thank you very much for opening my eyes...