RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Im going to stick with this one [RMXP] White Ruins.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Just let me know if the story line is ok or what not...

you wake up, not knowing where you are, its just you and your pet dog, you come from a small snow village, and you come to figure out that someone has kidnapped you, and dropped you off far away from your homeland, you venture back to your homeland to figure out that someone has kidnapped your fiancee the same time they kidnapped you but they took her somewhere else. so you venture to find her.

Through out the game you will switch between the boy and his dog, to the fiancee.
Now Your nightmare comes to life.

[RMXP] CRYSTaL KNigHTS: The First Dawn - 20%
[RMXP] White Ruins - 10 %

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
this sounds quite strange...Why would someone do that? you didn't say any motive, etc...
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
Haha totally forgot about that, there motive because she has a special power
And they know about it and she don't know that she has it, and they want to use her power to take over the world. (Ex: Terra from FF6 ) yeah its probably a little cliche but oh well its not like its a fan boy based game.

Rep:
Level 84
Will you join me in the dark side...?
well, give it a try with a short game.
My Puzzle/StandAlone game in a week:

Hey... my name's... Sashikinaroji...
Rep:
Level 83
fear me...
why would they also kidnap the dog? Wouldn't that be more of a hindrance than an asset?

Or is the dog magic too?

Explanation for that would be good... But otherwise, it seems like it would end up being a no-combat, or limited combat game (as, who would be the enemies? I doubt there would be hoards of kidnappers, ya know?) and the power would probably be used for solving puzzles and the lot...

It also seems like it would be a puzzle-solving mansion-crawler.
Ok, DON'T EXPECT HELP FROM ME~! I will perhaps rant a bit, but don't expect me to do graphics for you, even if I say I will... I won't.

Rep:
Level 76
RMRK Junior
The dog just happens to be there to, there will be combat, just the beginning its more of a puzzle base game, but when you take control of the female character there will be NO combat, but you will The guy and his dog will have combat, eventually the female character will combat too, but not till she discovers her powers.

Rep:
Level 76
~Crazy Lazy Workaholic~
Sounds to me like they kidnapped you and your dog to make it seem like you eloped so no one worries about your girlfriend.

~My Projects~

~ VocaloidVX ~ Second Life Project ~
~ RPG Maker Collective ~
To support this forum, it's the first place that will gets posted some updates of mine, check it out ^_~

EXECUTED WEEBLING?
Rep:
Level 81
Im still here.. hahahahahaha
Just let me know if the story line is ok or what not...

you wake up, not knowing where you are, its just you and your pet dog, you come from a small snow village, and you come to figure out that someone has kidnapped you, and dropped you off far away from your homeland, you venture back to your homeland to figure out that someone has kidnapped your fiancee the same time they kidnapped you but they took her somewhere else. so you venture to find her.

Through out the game you will switch between the boy and his dog, to the fiancee.

do you have any kind of scripts ready? (Ex, Battle system, Custom Menu etc...)
Hey if you need anything just ask.