RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[CLOSED] Accepting Requests for Side View Battle Characters (White Ties Style)

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
ei nice hat ^_^

i think someone made a kaizer template with all weapons gun's sword even stuff. but after im finish with the loads of stuff that previous person requested ill see what i can do

any way here is a new one.

Name: Akuma
Class: Dark Magician

Made for Me (lmao)(note the fire thingy are from rmxp character set =p)
No RTP
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 04:59:20 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 86
WOW!!! That last one looks AWESOME!!!

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
thanks, for some reason, the gaint floating hands scares me, but I like his head design.

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well he is inteanded to be a villain he needs to look mean and stuff xD

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
Name: Kristofer
Class: King/Elemental Swordsman
RTP: NONE
Requested By: Many person who ask for a king/knight/Gigantic Sword

Rep:
Level 87
Wow....I like :D

thats a awesome design! Very cool  ;D

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Yeah, he looks good. I like his death pose especially.

Rep:
Level 86
Falling under chaos
Love the giant sword and his fireball attack very nice

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
@all thanks =)
yeah i luff the sword to i haff a hard time thinkin on how to make him look like a king good stuff with gold ad ruby sword yes? hehe

====Monster====
Race: Mole Shark
Habitat: Land Type mosly rocky area/mountains

Bio: A very Agresive creature which attacks anyone within its territory, lives under ground via the tunnels it make
Spoiler for:

Rep:
Level 88
Back with RMVX!
WHY CAN'T I BE YOU??? amazing work as always, dm *is jealous, VERY jealous*
PROPERTY OF TEABAG!!! ALL HAIL TEABAG!!!

Rep:
Level 88
You never cease to amaze me. Good Job!! 

:blizj: 1+

I have a request by the way.

1)
2)A Samurai Warrior from the far East.
3)Armor of the sprite to be black, and under clothing to be grey or white. Everything els is your choice.
4)A huge long Naginata. (I don't think I spelled that right)
5)The Samurai seeks fighters that fight by the sword and not for blood.
6)Do whatever you think is cool for him for the poses.

Hope that helps, if there is any troubles with my request and you can't do it. Feel free to do whatever you want then.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 01:04:52 AM by subzero »

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
For #1: I recall dollmage saying that he's not taking RTP requests since it's in someone else's territory.

Rep:
Level 86
To err is human, to ARRRRR is pirate. ???
First of all, dollmage you own!  ;)^^
Secon of all, I have a question for you:

approximately how long does it take for you to make a complete battler?  i'm just curious  :P
Spoiler for Event systems i've created:

Spoiler for Signature:
"To err is human, to ARRRRR is pirate." ♫♪火

Spoiler for Don't look here!!:

MONOCLE MAN
Rep:
Level 89
-::Gone::-
Can you try to make both of these?

EDIT: Can ya PM to me too? I don't always check forums, Lul

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
*Sorry shop still closed until further notice*
Name: Ziegfred
Class: Unknown
RTP: NONE

And yes he is finaly holding a weapon ^_~/Main Character in my game

EDIT
Yes i dont do RTP one's someone is already making those.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2008, 01:51:21 PM by dollmage »

Rep:
Level 87
O_O

wow, a second zeigfried XD

he's look completly evil if his eyes were open and like red or something

but wow, awesome jog again XD

first time your using the blur effect, it looks nice ^_^

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
I didn't know you were going to release Ziegfried's graphic. He looks awesome!

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
the one i release is not the whole set ^_~ the one that will be on my game has smoother animation and different skills and a few difference in movement pattern. besides ^_~ he has a vampire form where his hair turn all white.
its a skill on which ziegfred release his Cross Rune and Turn to a Vampire.

Rep:
Level 97
That sounds wicked. You must be getting close to having all the battlers you need. The collection is pretty massive at this point :P

Rep:
Level 88
PSP
well hero battlers yes but the enemy battlers... i only haff bout
T_T 10 made by me dusu lol

oh and here are some remakes of my first battlers here are they on their adult look
the
Meliadul Guy
(which name will be Zeibsen on my game)

Anito

Kurei

and one of the boss in my game

Rep:
Level 97
Wow, they look awesome  :o

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 86
Falling under chaos
Sick dude awsome job  :blizj:

Rep:
Level 86
Can i get some for these?

Zeitgeist Forum http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,24621.0.html go to it!!! and watch ze vid!

Rep:
Level 97
*Sorry shop still closed until further notice*