RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Next Script Poll

Poll

Which script would you like to have made?

Deadly Poison
Astro Mech's Shop + Tax
Full CMS Edit

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Yeah, y'all get to choose the next script I take a shot at.

Remember, only vote for something if you would use it in your project!

Advance Formulas
Ever wanted to edit the critical hit formula, dodge formula, or weapon damage formula? This script would make it extremely easy to change the formulas, and with good comments, anyone with a basic concept of algebra could change their games formulas.

Deadly Poison
Ever want a poison similar to the Pokemon move toxic? A poison that would get worse each turn, and if not cured, would lead to the actor's death. This script would use a formula like this:
Poison Dmg = Integer(1/(30/turns with poison)*actor.maxhp)
(After four turns with this deadly poison the actor would loose 3.125 of it's hp, and by 6 turns, the actor would die.)

Astro Mech's Shop System + Tax
Astro Mech's wonderful shop system allowed items to have stock and sold items added to the shop's inventory. I would add a small layout change, and then add the ability to use tax/discount rate.

Full CMS Edit
Complete CMS, equipment, skill, and items scenes are the only ones which would not be changed, everything else would have a makeover. If this is chosen, I'd probably have a CMS design contest to determine which layout to use.

I'll leave this open for a few days, and then get to work on whatever has been chosen.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Deadly Poison ftw, sounds sooo cool!
(btw, I know I said 100 times but your luck script OWNS)
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Advanced Formulas got my vote. The others are cool, but situational. The deadly poison would add one skill, but Advanced Formulas would allow me to completely determine how the battle system works. This is especially pertinent for me as I allow the player to choose what stats they develop, and so I can better balance the effects of stats. So yeah, good luck on whatever you choose to do. I'd be happy with any of them, to tell the truth  ;D

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
Well... the poison's almost the same as the original status effect...
The CMS edit's been done Chuck Norris knows how many times...
So... I'ts a battle between the shop and the Advanced Formulas :D
I'll say my vote goes to the Advanced Formulas (Sorry Nouman...)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Astro Shop, this sounds great for a game I am working on

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
w00t! Another Darklord Falcon request thing! You still have the shop thing up from last time ;). YAY! I voted.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2007, 06:50:13 PM by mastermoo420 »

Rep:
Level 91
* Falcon kicks the cow.

It's Falcon now bitch.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Sorry.... T_T

I editted post.

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
One off-topic question Falcon... why did you make a new account?
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Rep:
Level 91
This is my same account, I just wanted a name change. Now, please keep stuff like this out of the topic >:(

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
Advanced Formulas

Rep:
Level 91
I'm actually thinking of instead of making the advanced formulas, I'll make a huge tutorial about them, and tell where they are so you can change them.

I'll edit the poll and take that out.

And please, Lackluster, don't spam and tell me what you voted for, tell me why you voted for it ;)

EDIT: Poll has been reset, please vote again :)

<3
Rep:
Level 90
I'm looking forward to another great script (P.S, You're on my wall of fame =P)

~Winged

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
I'm actually thinking of instead of making the advanced formulas, I'll make a huge tutorial about them, and tell where they are so you can change them.

I'll edit the poll and take that out.

And please, Lackluster, don't spam and tell me what you voted for, tell me why you voted for it ;)

EDIT: Poll has been reset, please vote again :)
It's the most NEEDED script out of the four..the rest are prett much useless IMHO.

<3
Rep:
Level 90
It's the most NEEDED script out of the four..the rest are prett much useless IMHO.
..the shop system might be nice  :-\

~Winged

Rep:
Level 91

Oh yeah, say all my other script ideas fucking suck, thanks.

Most people will probably just fuck up the formulas, on that thought maybe I should make the tutorial....

Well, Advanced Shop seems to be the winner, I'll work on that this week, if I can't get it working by Friday I'll release it with my small layout change.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Lol, if you wanna take it that way, whatever.

Rep:
Level 88
go for the cms! i dont like the one the game comes with

Rep:
Level 90
Returned from the dead.
There are thousands of CMSes out there and they're so simple to make :D
Even I can make them... (Which should say something)
Sincerely,
Your conscience.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Good luck, I plan on using this script, don't screw it up ;8

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
There are thousands of CMSes out there and they're so simple to make :D
Even I can make them... (Which should say something)
But the main thing is that the quality is important, too. How things are set up have to flow and should look nice. :P