RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] [REQUEST]More Equipment

Rep:
Level 57
Hey guys. Sherlocked here.

Basicly, I've got icons for more things than just Head, Body Armour, Weapon and Accessory to equip items onto. Would anybody be able to whip up a quick script or edit an existing RTP one so that I could have more than those, for example, torso and trousers instead of just full body armour; for more creativity and stuff? The ones I need are as of following:

• Left Hand
  • Right Hand
  • Head
  • Torso
  • Bottoms
  • Feet
  • Accessory One
  • Accessory Two

Would that be difficult at all? I hope not. I am currently not using any add-ons to the menu screens or anything. The only script I have installed at the moment is the Balloon Messages script by Moonpearl. Thanks in advance!

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.