RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Steam's Summer Sale 2012 has Begun!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Double post, but does anyone have a preference in the next choice? I have all of them already, so I'll give away my vote.

And buy Company of Heroes. Its amazing.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
I just gave away my vote to Oblivion but I'm not sure which one of those already had a fairly decent discount.  I'm looking forward to the next set of choices.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Same. Peeps should just pre-order Torchlight 2 if they want to play Torchlight. (And TL2 is crazy good and umpteen times better, so it's a win-win.)

I'm playing Binary Domain with a 360 controller and performance is fine, but there is an awful lack of customization. I dig the game and I normally don't like cover-based third-person shooters (don't like Gears really). There's something very classic about it, very 1st-party-era Sega. I don't really like the dialogue system but I do like the characters. Shame their reactions and your demeanor can be hard to predict, because it's a neat idea. Seems like the game is love it or hate it, but there's a demo for those interested. Not going to defend it too much, because it is rough around the edges.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Goddamnit Firerain.  I should have just waited.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Told yooooooouuuuu

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Told yooooooouuuuu

That's what I get for being generous >:[

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9
Has anyone played the Game of Thrones game?  It's on sale in the flash sale at 50%.
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
namkcor what do you want, i have cashola

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
namkcor what do you want, i have cashola

Hold onto it, we'll see what goes on sale for <$10 for the next couple of days :o

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Same. Peeps should just pre-order Torchlight 2 if they want to play Torchlight. (And TL2 is crazy good and umpteen times better, so it's a win-win.)
Not relevant anymore, but yeah. Torchlight 2 is a ton better than the first game. I think the first game is kinda garbage because it's just so repetitive.

Binary Domain is not a good game. Its a shitty Gears clone with a poorly optimized PC port. Mouse acceleration with no way to turn it off. Sanctum is good though, and maybe if everyone buys it, it'll stop winning over other games in this sale.
The mouse acceleration problem was fixed a while ago now. The menus are a bit easier to navigate now too, but still not perfect. The game has a pretty slow start but ends up being pretty good.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2012, 10:04:36 AM by chewey »