RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Minecraft Creations Thread

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Both of my buildings I made today and last night.
Spoiler for Bottom Building:

Top coming soon

POST YOUR CREATIONS

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
The addition of Creative Mode makes this thread so much more awesome. I'll post my stuff up from my old server once it updates to the new version. aka placeholder

Rep:
Level 85
I solve practical problems.
For taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Me too, prepare to be blown away

Rep:
Level 69
I made a roller-coaster in a canyon on survival mode. A cow tried shoving me to my death while I was trying to make it ;(

It's the Carnival of Chaos

Here is a huge ass spiral

And to finish, it speeds up and ramps into the water o_O

Rep:
Level 83
Posting my test version of the subway system I will be using in my new 1.8 map. Just waiting on Youtube to hurry up. I hate my upload speed :/
Here it is.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hf77cz42wo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Hf77cz42wo</a>
« Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 11:49:42 AM by redyugi »

Rep:
Level 69
I only know how to do basic rails, all that stuff blows my mind x.x

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
You make me feel horrible about everything I have accomplished in that game, Grafikal.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Here's a bit of an update on that last one. Been working on it a little.

It's all at max height too, btw. The giant circle is actually for people to walk around on and observe the tower. I found that about 70 blocks away from the tower at that height was a great angle to see the tower, so the circle is HUGE and has a 71 block radius. The pillars not only are support, but also have a ladder in the center that lead to the circle on top.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)

I forgot I took a screenshot of this a while back.

The head is hollowed out and made into a bedroom, hence the glass eyes.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
RMRK Minecraft Server
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Hell, even I might start playing it then. Whether that's good or bad I'll let you decide.
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep:
Level 83
Everyone is making me feel bad about my artistic skills... Good thing I am great with redstone or I'd be a sad panda. :/

Rep:
Level 84
I didn't get the game until a couple weeks ago. I'm still learning how to redstone cool things, and my artistic skills suck compared to all of you guys.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
I'd be in on an RMRK server, as long as it's on creative mode and it didn't die off in two weeks like everything else we do here.

Rep:
Level 83
it didn't die off in two weeks like everything else we do here.
Well there goes that idea. :/

Rep:
Level 69
Post the address of the server

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
there isn't one.

I second a creative server without enemies and shit, survival is cool and all but fuck that noise in a low multiplayer population.

I mean I still dig getting materials myself and exploring cave systems but I seriously think monsters in minecraft are dull as shit and more annoying than fun. I'd be okay with being able to spawn items.

Rep:
Level 97
So who wants to host it :D

Edit: Also added a cliff side building (connected to the mountaintop mansion) and some other small things
« Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 06:05:04 PM by Doctor Swordopolis »

Rep:
Level 69
I like survival building more because you have to collect all the supplies for making things. I consider it as making your art more 'valuable' then it being annoying. It's just like how they said on the website, if there was no survival mode it would be just like a shooter with infinite ammo, boringgg.

Well actually I think a good idea would be, we could have a neighborhood for our houses and in our backyards we make masterpieces(creative mode). Then on a survival mode map we have a seed that spawns us on a tiny island with one tree with like 3 of us trying to survive there. I guess you could choose depending on which you like more.

Rep:
Level 83
Have you ever played shooters with infinite ammo? Because some other rather awesome. Don't generalize.

Creative mode still has mobs, Strike. And servers don't have a defined mode. They allow users to switch between them with a command.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Have you ever played shooters with infinite ammo? Because some other rather awesome. Don't generalize.

Creative mode still has mobs, Strike. And servers don't have a defined mode. They allow users to switch between them with a command.

Wrong.

1. You can turn mobs off. Which is exactly what would occur here.
2. Only Operators can change their mode and other players' modes. (This can, and probably will change with bukkit plugins. If this mysterious idea of an RMRK Server starts and happens to run on Bukkit whenever that finally updates.)

Stop acting like you're some sort of Minecraft know-it-all God with all the answers calling people out.

Rep:
Level 69
I assume it costs money to host a server? right? xD

Rep:
Level 97
No, I host a server every now and then for my friends. But I can only handle 2 other people and myself before it gets laggy.