RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[RESOLVED] Background collar does not get transparent

Rep:
Level 87
I’m using cooa battle system and I’m having problems with setting transparent collar in my battlers…

So the background of the image is black...  I go to material base them graphic/battlers them import the image (ex: hero1_ready) and I left and right click it on the black background but when I try it out the black background is still there  >:(

So what's the problem? Is there an other way to do it?
« Last Edit: May 14, 2007, 09:14:27 PM by Zeriab »

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
First of all it's spelt "COLOR"

and

second, make sure it is saved as a PNG. Usually when spritesw are saved in different formats they are distorted meaning some colors break into different hues of the selected color.
Sig by MacGravel

Rep:
Level 87
ok sorry it's colar ;D I'm portuguese

this save as PNG that not it

but i just got an ideia to fix it with photoshop but thx anyway  :D

an sorry to post this... I should had wait a little an think

Shooting for the "MEMBER MODERATOR OF THE YEAR 2007" Award
Rep:
Level 89
Hi, there.
No problem.

Though you did it on your own...

Solved? Add [Resolved] to the topic title.
Sig by MacGravel