RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Useless Facts about yourself

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
e-readers are better than the physical books if you're reading at night... in bed... on your side... and it's a thick book...
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 82
~ I can not stand touching raw meat. I use gloves to do my cooking or get my children to help lol.

~ I love reading. I devour books. And I prefer the physical version. It's hard to climb into a hot bubble bath with an e-reader.

~ Tea is my drink of choice. I can drink a half gallon of iced tea every day. And do most days :)

I actually enjoy being hands on - for lack of better word - when it comes to cooking, even if that involves handling raw meats.

I agree with the other two, though. I prefer physical books over electronic variants, and tea is for sure the drink of choice.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
 - I enjoy reading whatever is in a topic that brings up my interest
 - In the morning I have a craving for sweets

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
e-readers are better than the physical books if you're reading at night... in bed... on your side... and it's a thick book...

I don't own one, but I'm sure it would be. Normally when reading in bed I am lying on my stomach for that reason.  I would love to own an e-reader, I have the kindle cloud reader.  But I think I'd still prefer the physical version. I would like an e-reader for those times like you mentioned xD   

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
"I'm the finger fucker" -Tre Cool
2013 Best Newbie2012 Best Writer2012 Most Missed Member
I am obsessed with Green Day (obviously)  :blizj:

I love energy drinks, specifically Amp Overdrive (it reminds me of the old Gamer Fuel from Halo 3)

My favorite games are Modern Warfare series and The Saboteur (At the moment anyway)

I make more typos than anyone else on this forum  ;D
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

Rep:
Level 71
I make more typos than anyone else on this forum  ;D
Definitely not, there are many worse people. Like check out this guy. I'm sure there have been even worse people.  ;)

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Oh gawd, I think that those posts were so indecipherable that they took at least triple the posts to finally resolve.

With that being said, I'm actually looking forward to a demo of the game, should definitely be one of the most memorable games I'll ever play.
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

All scripts can be found at: https://pastebin.com/u/diamondandplatinum3

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Oh gawd, I think that those posts were so indecipherable that they took at least triple the posts to finally resolve.

With that being said, I'm actually looking forward to a demo of the game, should definitely be one of the most memorable games I'll ever play.

Maybe it's me, but I'm not seeing the useless fact about you.
:tinysmile:

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
2012 Most Unsung Member2012 Best NewbieFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots
Nope, couldn't think of any new useless facts about myself during that post. :-[
All of my scripts are totally free to use for commercial use. You don't need to ask me for permission. I'm too lazy to update every single script post I ever made with this addendum. So ignore whatever "rule" I posted there. :)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I prefer books to ereaders and one book at a time is good enough for me. The feeling of reading a book without any technological distraction is something I deify as well. (Books are special places.)
I sang "Getting Jiggy Wit It" and "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" at a bar in Shanghai.
I have a deep voice, and was actually taken aback by it.
Also taken aback by my ability to handle booze, though I'm not certain I want to exercise it for a long time.
I love trains.

Maybe it's me, but I'm not seeing the useless fact about you.
Maybe it's me, but... ;)

Rep:
Level 58
Attraction of goodwill
When I have ketchup on food and the bottle is nearing emptiness. The sounds that it starts to make as it squirts out the bottle puts me off of my food.
Sometimes I wonder if I need psychiatric help :'(

RMRK's dad-in-training
Rep:
Level 72
Busy Husband, Dad, and Youth Minister
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Easy Mode)2014 Best WriterBronze - GIAW 11 (Normal)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.2012 Best NewbieContestant - GIAW 9
I love ranch dressing. On just about everything.

*crack*
Rep:
Level 64
Whenever a certain friend of mine starts speaking bullshit, I randomly give off the hand signal signifying that he is a tosser without even thinking about it.

Occasionally when I'm walking on a footpath, I try to make sure to get the same amount of steps in each slab of concrete.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Best Counsel2012 Kindest Memberluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
I prefer books to ereaders and one book at a time is good enough for me. The feeling of reading a book without any technological distraction is something I deify as well. (Books are special places.)

I can relate. I get lost in books, I can actually see it playing out in my head as I am reading. Many times my family will call me several times because I am so immersed in what I am reading that I don't realize they're talking to me.

useless fact: I do not like raw celery. But I want to. The simple fact that I could eat all I want and never have to count the calories intrigues me. The taste repels me >_<

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Musician2012 Best UsernameFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Celery is such a jerk :mad:

HEY YOU CAN EAT A BILLION OF ME BUT I TASTE BAD HAHAHAHAHA >:O

Rep:
Level 82
When I have ketchup on food and the bottle is nearing emptiness. The sounds that it starts to make as it squirts out the bottle puts me off of my food.

Nothing puts me off of food. Or at least nothing I've seen/heard has ever put me off yet.

I like celery.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

Celery is an essential part of chicken wings, not a garnish, which is something the rest of the country seems to not understand.

On its own I can understand why one would dislike it, but accompanied by dips it's fucking godlike food.

Sperm Donor Extraordinaire
Rep:
Level 77
Bronze - GIAW 9

Celery is an essential part of chicken wings, not a garnish, which is something the rest of the country seems to not understand.

On its own I can understand why one would dislike it, but accompanied by dips it's fucking godlike food.

It just needs to be repared right.  No matter how it is made, if it is in large chunks, I dislike it.  It is too stringy too me.  It is almost flavorless otherwise...
I am out of fucks to give.  In fact, I think you owe ME some fucks.  I have insufficient fucks in the fucking account.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I like celery cooked in things. It's only raw celery I don't like. The flavor is just too strong for me. And I'm trying to avoid dips and such because I'm on a diet. :mad:

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
Celery is a dieter's second best friend, the first being water. I applaud your effort and wish you success, J!

Useless fact: My appendix is functional, and I was born with one tonsil.

Rep:
Level 62
Eager to learn
Once a day I always start feeling chills run up my spine and I start spazzing out.

Practice doesn't make perfect. Perfect practice makes perfect

Rep:
Level 57
Destroy all the monsters...
hahaha

, per day i drink 3 Liters of Coca Cola.

:V

See ya' later 8)
Click me, if wanna see more charas.-->
Spoiler for:

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
I just realized I have no clue how to spell my middle name...
I never use it and it is a weird name. Neither of my parents know how either...
It's either, Madeline, Madelaine, or Madelin... or maybe some other way of spelling it...
No clue!  ;9
It's a good year when you win an award and give a name to a beer. But you have to make up a sex position to complete it. That would be the Bullwinkle.
     -Tre Cool

Rep:
Level 69
I just realized I have no clue how to spell my middle name...
I never use it and it is a weird name. Neither of my parents know how either...
It's either, Madeline, Madelaine, or Madelin... or maybe some other way of spelling it...
No clue!  ;9
Hah, my middle name is spelled Josef(it's german) but I write Joseph on everything and get in trouble for it.

Useless fact: I don't like ovals.

I <3 Green Day
Rep:
Level 58
I like half ovals because they are like taco shells.

They are like taco shells right?
     -Tre Cool