RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
the Tilesets! THE TILESETS!!!

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
k i'm not really sure how to explain this but when I go to place an object (not an event) it appeares to be encased within a white box. This irritates my very existance. Please if you could...HELP ME OH GOD HELP ME!!!! :shock:
In order to gain knowledge,
you must feed of the knowledge
of others...with knowledge.

Rep:
Level 90
Hmm, do you know about the mapping layers?

I think there should be a good tutorial somewhere here:

http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3927

If that's not the problem, I would think that there's something that should be imported, but since you said it's not an event, I can't think of anything else...

Hope that helped.
Going on a vacation...(To FLORIDA!!!)
Will be away the three closest weeks...

As doggen said, putting an object on the first layer over the grass, or whatever you have will erase the grass and create a white box. The other possible preoblem could be that you've not picked your transparancy color. Simply import your tileset again, and left and right click on the backround color to make it invisible.

:^^: thank you all! My problem has been solved! I owe u my existence in a tiny glass bottle. Thanmkk you THanK YOu!!!
In order to gain knowledge,
you must feed of the knowledge
of others...with knowledge.