RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Official Super Smash Bros Brawl Thread (GAME RELEASED)

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Link fucking sucks in comparison.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Wolf is the strongest fastest attacking has good range, best up b (probably in the whole game) and down b is big enough to cover a team mate too
Fox is the weakest/fastest moving but has the best b and side b
Falco is average :/

Best up B in the game? No way that goes to wolf, Zelda's kicks its ass. You can't beat a move THAT GOES THROUGH FUCKING PLATFORMS.

Falco's reflector is supposed to have some interesting properties, it's said to prevent Lucario's counter move from working.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wolf is the strongest fastest attacking has good range, best up b (probably in the whole game) and down b is big enough to cover a team mate too
Fox is the weakest/fastest moving but has the best b and side b
Falco is average :/

Best up B in the game? No way that goes to wolf, Zelda's kicks its ass. You can't beat a move THAT GOES THROUGH FUCKING PLATFORMS.

Falco's reflector is supposed to have some interesting properties, it's said to prevent Lucario's counter move from working.

Is his Counter move the Down+B?
I never got what it did, he always got hit before he could pull it off. :P

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I actually think Zelda's is better, also yeah its not really a counter so much as a grab and rape move

GG FUCKING FAGGOT
Rep:
Level 88
Lulz.
;-;

so anyways if you use DI after most characters forward smashes you can dodge roll behind them and roll out a nice combo GG fivestocked GG

I lold.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
resticky this shit!

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Who unstickied it?

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I DID. LET THIS THREAD FALL TO THE BOTTOM OF THE OCEAN FOR ALL I CARE.

you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, also, all star trophies look fucking epic.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Who unstickied it?

I did because the thread doesn't need to be stickied now.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Yes it does.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Nobody posts anything worthwhile here anymore. And it's posted in often enough to not fall to the next page.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
A sticky isn't necessary any more. *everything halo just said*

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Okay, so, here is a fast way to get stickers and music.  Go to stage editor, the smallest stage will suffice.  Pick out the conveyor belt, and make it as big as you can, so it's 4 squares long.  Make them move stuff to the right, and then put one, and one directly under it.  Then put some solid normal blocks in a small pit underneath these conveyorbelts.  Like, a pit around this size:
|    |
|__|
Above this pit, have to blocks that fall if you stand on them.  Go to brawl in this stage, use bowser, and make sure you have items on very high, and only the sandbag.  The sandbags will fall into the pit, where you will stand, and hit them and collect lots of shit.

Rep:
Level 87
Or you could do it the hard way and turn all items off and beat the crap out of the sandbags. Like I do. ;9

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Or you could do it the hard way and turn all items off and beat the crap out of the sandbags. Like I do. ;9

TURNING ITEMS OFF DOESN'T GIVE YOU ANYTHING

Edit: lol what do I know don't listen to me i've only played brawl like 5 times.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 97
I've tried it before. I got 2 CDs and 3 stickers in 10 minutes. One of those CDs didn't come from a sandbag.

It's about as effective as playing the game normally.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Damn nigger, you must be retarded.  I get about 3 stickers every 10 seconds, and a CD every minute.  You must be doing something wrong.

Rep:
Level 97
YES I JUST HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO HIT A BAG OH PLZ HELP

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Okay, so, here is a fast way to get stickers and music.  Go to stage editor, the smallest stage will suffice.  Pick out the conveyor belt, and make it as big as you can, so it's 4 squares long.  Make them move stuff to the right, and then put one, and one directly under it.  Then put some solid normal blocks in a small pit underneath these conveyorbelts.  Like, a pit around this size:
|    |
|__|
Above this pit, have to blocks that fall if you stand on them.  Go to brawl in this stage, use bowser, and make sure you have items on very high, and only the sandbag.  The sandbags will fall into the pit, where you will stand, and hit them and collect lots of shit.

That sounds easy...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, also, all star trophies look fucking epic.

What are all star trophies?

Rep:
Level 97
What are all star trophies?

Trophies you get from finishing All-Star...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
God i need a wii ;-;
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 102
Go pick one up on wiiBay.

*badumpshh*

I need to play Brawl today. I haven't played it in a while. D:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
YES I JUST HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO HIT A BAG OH PLZ HELP
There is your problem, you should be hitting at least 5 bags at once.