RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need some help with stealing (rm2k3)

Rep: +0/-0Level 91
Does anyone know of a decent system that allows you to steal in battle? Everytime I try to come up with one it always ends with my character skipping a turn.
The above post (Final Fantasy quotes and references to George W.Bush's simian-like appearance excluded) is a copyright trademark of Maestress Xina

i need this also so i hope you find it :D

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Does anyone know of a decent system that allows you to steal in battle? Everytime I try to come up with one it always ends with my character skipping a turn.
Do you mean like the character uses its turn or that the next turn is skipped?
Do you want the character to both steal and take another action in the same turn?

Rep:
Level 88
i think he/she means use a skill Steal and then it attacks the enemey and gets wateva its holding, i think u might need to script , or common event