RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The hate of USA

Quote from: Panther III
Ya, I'm a newb. So are you. You are a spamming noob. You registered like a week before me. As I said before, please act intelligent in the intelligent debate. You, my friend, are the most ignorant person I've met on hear yet.

No Newb means Newby n00b means annoying idiot.
Wait til you have a little run in with blue.
He ALWAYS has to be right.

Rep:
Level 91
mental, the people of the forums all know that you are:
a. noob (which doesn't realize he is and lacks a good defining of noob, but his match him just as good)
b. emo
c. drugged
d. gay
e. ignorant
f. stupid
g. mental

and blue doesn't have to be right, it just happens blue IS right.
holy shit my sig was big!

And not to say i told you so or nothing..
LOOK RIGHT THERE.
THERE IT IS. ALWAYS HAS TO BE RIGHT.

And you know what?Im Bi but does that mean you can change me? No.If you really have a fucken big deal of it whine to crank "Waa Mental is Gay"
Im sure hes really gonna ban me for that.Oh wait you wont get that chance seeing as how he is never online.

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
Quote from: blueXx
mental, the people of the forums all know that you are:
a. noob (which doesn't realize he is and lacks a good defining of noob, but his match him just as good)
b. emo
c. drugged
d. gay
e. ignorant
f. stupid
g. mental

and blue doesn't have to be right, it just happens blue IS right.

Nice, I like you blue.  :P  I like anyone who thinks that way of mental.
~Reagan Quotes~
March 30, 1981 (to surgeons as he entered the operating room following his assassination attempt)
"I hope you're all Republicans."

September 25, 1987
"How do you tell a Communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell a (Republican)? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

Join VT Talk! At http://www.freewebs.com/vtnetwork

Ha Ha laugh while you can me and blue will both be banned soon.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
So... if you and blue is banned, will it increase the hatred towards USA, or will it lessen the hatred?

Which actions and events has USA done in the past which has caused great change in the total amount hate, assuming you can meassure something as a total amount of hate?

Rep:
Level 91
well i think crank is from usa, and if he bans mental it will undoubtfuly improve my view of the usa's citizens.
and banning me will of course cause the opposite reaction.

and hmm... actually i have no reason to hate usa, i stated it before, usa stands on my side for now so it's all good
holy shit my sig was big!

Quote from: Mental
Hey blue i never said i was mature so shut the f*ck up.
And blue if you think you are mature you are the one who needs to shoot yourself.. I mean GROW THE f*ck UP man.And go tell your mommy and daddy "Im a fat drunken AnusFace and i need to go get a lif3 c4\/$3 1 11k3 1337"
Now go jump off  a f*cking cliff

I notice you got the 1337 perfectly there.

Knowledge perhaps?  :roll:

My xbox 360 gamercard =D

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
:lol: Everyone is starting to hatin' the Americans!

Quote from: Kairo
Quote from: Mental
Hey blue i never said i was mature so shut the f*ck up.
And blue if you think you are mature you are the one who needs to shoot yourself.. I mean GROW THE f*ck UP man.And go tell your mommy and daddy "Im a fat drunken AnusFace and i need to go get a lif3 c4\/$3 1 11k3 1337"
Now go jump off  a f*cking cliff

I notice you got the 1337 perfectly there.

Knowledge perhaps?  :roll:

Knowledge is power!

Rep:
Level 90
~
Mental really isn't that bad.  It's simply the opinion of some of the people with charisma (such as BlueXx, as aggravating as he is sometimes for some reason you just want to listen to him)

Rep:
Level 90
ahhh dont hate ameriacans just becuase we have a stronger army than anyone else and that we belive that are goverment is the best thats no reason to hate us anyways i dont hate any countr.and heres a cool thing im about to do im going to use are first admendment fredom of speach.

Usa rocks screw u all if u hate us then u hate yourself becuse we have every race here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!y do u think we win are wars we have imagrants that show us back ways into things (refering to how mexcan imagrantes cross the border.)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
and you pick on 3rd world countries? lol
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 90
lol no they attacked us first self defence :P
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
vietnam  :roll:

Rep:
Level 90
wow 1 war  but i dont know much about it or y we attacked them so i plead the fifth (right to remain silent)
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
lol =/

perl harbor?

ok they attacked first but u didnt have to go and kill millions of innocent people  :roll:

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
This is way I love Canada, we didn't do a damn thing.

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]Most entertaining member on the IRC2011 Best Musician2011 Funniest Member2010 Most Missed Member
Quote from: wildrj
ahhh dont hate ameriacans just becuase we have a stronger army than anyone else and that we belive that are goverment is the best thats no reason to hate us anyways i dont hate any countr.and heres a cool thing im about to do im going to use are first admendment fredom of speach.

Usa rocks screw u all if u hate us then u hate yourself becuse we have every race here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!y do u think we win are wars we have imagrants that show us back ways into things (refering to how mexcan imagrantes cross the border.)

Your logic makes my brain hurt.

Quote from: Zxmelee
This is way I love Canada, we didn't do a damn thing.

I've always said if I were to live anywhere else in the world it would be Canada.  :^^:
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
~
Canada is weak and it will be overcome someday @_@

Thats why I like the US

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I'd move to canada because, coming from England, I'd be even more rich there than if I moved to America. Exchange rates are currently awesome.
bringing sexy back

Zone Of The End
USA has too many secrets and shouldnt be totally trusted, I think that Bush does not run America, but that Bush is just a pawn in a Corporate Empire game.
I don't prove anything to anyone!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I think it is a nice, comfortable place to live.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 90
japan shouldent have messed with us we dont like to be attacked.and for attacking us we drop 2 nukes on japan,plain and simple.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Quote from: DeathTrooper
Canada is weak.

Yeah, Steve and Bob with their Ross Rifles and a birch bark canoe.