RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
furries

Rep:
Level 89
you get turned on over animal-people, you may even get turned on by real animals... and that IS disgusting, in my opinion anyways... BUUUUUT, whatever floats ya boat.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 08:48:02 AM by shadowdude »

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
you get turned on over animal-people, you may even get turned on by real animals... and that IS disgusting, in my opinion anyways... BUUUUUT, whatever floats ya boat.

This coming from a Satanist..? I thought you would be a little more respectful to others, being in something that could be considered worse then being furry =o

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
i'm speechless and if only i'd stay that way.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 89
i wasnt being disrsectful, it may have come out different from how i meant it, sorry if you gt offended by it.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
heres an interesting question

why do you hate us so much? no i don't want some bullshit reason like furries are disgusting i want you to actually think about it and tell me what it is about us that makes you hate us so

Lol, I dont hate furries, I really dont care what you think is hot or secksay, I just think that video is funny,  :tpg:

Or were you talking to me? >.>

here my friend, an offering of friendship.
Spoiler for NSFW 18+:

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Furries are the scum of the internet :D

Notice how it only came about after the creation of the internet and a means for sad lonely people to discover and contact each other?
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Hey, as long as you don't start judging loli, I'm fine...

FURRY 4 LIFE. Here kitty kitty kitty....
Rep:
Level 87

you see that is the attitude everybody should have its like that brad hicks guy says we aren't hurting anybody and as long as i don't start posting random non hidden pics without a warning i'm not hurting you

Furries are the scum of the internet :D

Notice how it only came about after the creation of the internet and a means for sad lonely people to discover and contact each other?

actually i was furry b4 i started using the internet although i'm sure you don't want to hear the detials so i'll leave that part out
"screaming out the mating call. i've become the lord of love"

caramelldansen forever!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
@DS - So does that mean you like loli? o0

Also, didn't DS say that not all furries were sexually attracted to animal... stuff? Also, I'm not going to judge until Sabre says it outright >:[

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Hahah, this topic is hilarious.

And I really laughed when the guy quoted ZXM's link to uncyclopedia and actually took it seriously, lol. What kind of a moron would even THINK people go to uncyclopedia to get factual information?

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 87
if you beleive ANYTHING you read on the uncyclopedia EVER you're... ahem "mentally challanged"
no i don't think anybody goes there for info thats why i said if you do your mentally challenged

Also, didn't DS say that not all furries were sexually attracted to animal... stuff? Also, I'm not going to judge until Sabre says it outright >:[

no i don't i sometimes enjoy pics that are more creature than human but as far as real animals go not at all
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 10:20:02 PM by Sabre_of_Pain »

caramelldansen forever!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Enjoy as in... sexually aroused? Or just you prefer looking at pictures of cats and stuff over humans because they're cuter, cooler, etc?

Rep:
Level 96
heres an interesting question

why do you hate us so much? no i don't want some bullshit reason like furries are disgusting i want you to actually think about it and tell me what it is about us that makes you hate us so
"Because I think furries are disgusting" is a perfectly legitimate reason to not like furries. You are sexually attracted to animals, or animal-like humans. I find that disgusting.

It's like you're saying "tell me why you hate gays and don't give bullshit reasons like they have sex with men and you find that repulsive."

or

"Tell me why you hated World War II, and don't give some bullshit reason like 'because millions of people died' or anything like that."

What's so hard to understand about this?

And no, it's not an interesting question. It's a ridiculously childish ploy to defend the feeble argument you have about your lifestyle, which you were, for some reason, so eager to share with this forum. It's almost as if you were just asking for this argument to take place.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 10:41:16 PM by Samurai Pizza Karl »

Rep:
Level 87
thats differant hateing and disliking are two differant things just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you need to hate them. my sexual prefferance does not appeal to you, so what? it doesn't affect you in any way and it doesn't change who i am as a person if something about someone is disgusting thats not a legidimate reason to hate them you can dislike them and stay away from them but hate is much stronger and deeper than that for example if someone killed your father you would hate them but if someone has a really ugly wart on their face you wouldn't hate them (would you?)

and btw if i could find an actual furry hater willing to talk to me instead of just constantly throw insults at me i would like to know what made them hate me its not a defense its curiosity but i guess it could be inturpreted as a defense as the 2nd purpose of that statement was that i would like a furry hater to realize that if they don't have a good reason to hate me then why do they?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 10:47:03 PM by Sabre_of_Pain »

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 96
There's a slight difference between proudly displaying your pride of being gay, and proudly displaying your pride of being attracted to naked cartoon animal/human hybrids.

But honestly, it's not really your "orientation," if you can really call it that, that makes me hate you. I dislike you because you're very annoying, and I think you're an idiot.

Rep:
Level 87
well this is somewhat embarassing to say but i'm not sure if you noticed my english is rather bad what does it mean when you say it's not really my orientation

as for being proud of it? i never said i was i was reaching out to the other members of the forum to see if there were any others like me

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 96
Orientation as in sexual orientation.

As in, I don't believe furry-ism, or whatever you would call it, is a sexual orientation. I believe sexual orientation applies to human beings, or in the very least to things that actually live and breathe and exist in this world.

I'm not saying that you believe it to be a sexual orientation, I was just entertaining the idea as an afterthought.

Rep:
Level 87
and why can't it be a sexual orientation? whats so differant about it than being gay? its just a different way my body responds to differant visual stimulation if you think about it perhaps it even goes as far back as to when we were monkeys they were furry and while i find monkeys exrodinarily repulsive it would make sense would it not?

caramelldansen forever!

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, but monkeys liked monkeys... That's different.

Rep:
Level 87
its still in our genetics though no matter how small its bound to come up sooner or later there are 6 billion people in the world

and besides thats not fact just a theory

as for your earlier question i have always liked animals but not in a sexual way when i say pics that are more creatures than human i mean stuff like this
Spoiler for NSFW 18+:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2007, 11:34:40 PM by Sabre_of_Pain »

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 96
and why can't it be a sexual orientation? whats so differant about it than being gay? its just a different way my body responds to differant visual stimulation if you think about it perhaps it even goes as far back as to when we were monkeys they were furry and while i find monkeys exrodinarily repulsive it would make sense would it not?
BEACUSE FURRIES DON'T ACTUALLY EXIST.

It's different from being gay because human beings actually exist. You're attracted to something IMAGINARY. That's why it's different!

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Gay people like people in their own.. species? Or did you forget that? :O
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 87
so you are saying you hate me because i consider myself the same as other people when i am (in your opinion) really very differant?

caramelldansen forever!

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Just get the fuck out now while you still have a shred of dignity.

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
LoL, yer all so mean tbb