RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.

Rep:
Level 88
The Sliencer
It came out today. We have it already. Any of you have it?

Dungeons and Dragons Dawn of Darkness: 3% (ON HOLD!)
Dark Lands: 7%

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Yuck World of Warcraft.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
No more posts in this topic like the last 3, please.
bringing sexy back

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
"Burning Crusade" sounds like a painful slang term for a rash-inducing STD i nthe right mindset.

Also, no, I dont want to go back to that. I played it, and while it was fun, I find Guild Wars to be more fulfilling. Also, I think that the Alliance should have gotten Forest Trolls.

Thirdly, I read that alot of players are angry that the Horde is getting noble paladins and the alliance is getting shamans.

this does NOT work.

Alliance = snobby puritans

Horde = "barbaric" (warlike) races

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Lol, that makes NO sense. xD
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
K.

Guild Wars is no less than 100x better than WoW and doesn't cost monthly. They have wonderful support, a good community, and lots of fun events. Basically, you're playing the wrong MMO.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
K.

Guild Wars is no less than 100x better than WoW and doesn't cost monthly. They have wonderful support, a good community, and lots of fun events. Basically, you're playing the wrong MMO.
Gilga, you play GW also?

sweet. Thats such an amazing MMO.

Rep:
Level 89
I have not played world of warcraft and probaly never will but this is an list of good MMO.
Runescape
Last Chaos
Ragnorok online
Is guild war a good MMO?
 :kefka:

Rep:
Level 88
*zombies around*
Well. I like it. I got the Collectors Ed. for the Burning Crusade. In a way it kind of makes the playing field a little more fair since:
Paladins get that 10 second immunity (TO LIKE EVERYTHING) and therefore REALLY hard to kill and well, get a shaman on a one on one duel and is sure to kick your buttocks. They were the number one class for PvP.

I just wish more races could play those classes... and Druid (Which is my favorite class btw.)

Snailer <3

Rep:
Level 88
8=D
I play GuildWars cause it is free. And I enjoy it very much.

Rep:
Level 88
Crack, I believe is something you shouldn't have to pay for (don't tell the junkies I said that). I've tried Guild Wars (which I stole from gamestop) and I realized people fucken live on that game! I just can't compete with those "I've clocked in over 3000hrs of..." blah blah blah. Find a better way to waste your time. Fuck Black Dye!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
WORLD OF WARCRAFT: THE BURNING VD

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
I was thinking about getting burning crusade...

But then my high wore off.

I play GWs during the weekends on my SS necro. I also play pvp when I have friends online. One thing WoW has that GW doesn't is a druid class/profession...GWs needs druids!!! and there is one reason for this...

Druids are sexy.

Damn sexy.

Who else can do it like they do on the Discovery channel as well as a druid?

Answer: Nobody can do it like a druid can do it on the discovery channel.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I play this one MMO called "I have a life". Sometimes its hard because you have to go out in the cold and work to get money, and the stuff always costs more than I have. The best part about the game is the character interaction, and the pride of actually doing something.

I hate MMOs.

Ancient Mummy
Rep:
Level 90
I have played WOW and GW and i have to say the world in GW are a lot more fun and active
WoW is a lame crappy world where u get raped and get stolen by people and i just dont like the game..

GW !!!!

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
Crack, I believe is something you shouldn't have to pay for (don't tell the junkies I said that). I've tried Guild Wars (which I stole from gamestop) and I realized people fucken live on that game! I just can't compete with those "I've clocked in over 3000hrs of..." blah blah blah. Find a better way to waste your time. Fuck Black Dye!
not everybody is like that on GW. Also, you dont need to catch up with them. MMO's, however, arent mindless games. They're just people with skill in it.

I play this one MMO called "I have a life". Sometimes its hard because you have to go out in the cold and work to get money, and the stuff always costs more than I have. The best part about the game is the character interaction, and the pride of actually doing something.

I hate MMOs.
LOL!

I was thinking about getting burning crusade...

But then my high wore off.

I play GWs during the weekends on my SS necro. I also play pvp when I have friends online. One thing WoW has that GW doesn't is a druid class/profession...GWs needs druids!!! and there is one reason for this...

Druids are sexy.

Damn sexy.

Who else can do it like they do on the Discovery channel as well as a druid?

Answer: Nobody can do it like a druid can do it on the discovery channel.
they have a druid. I think...Isnt that what the ritualist is?

Rep:
Level 88
Druids are people who are attuned with nature and can turn into animals...Ritualists are people that are attuned to spirits and summon spirits, weapons, and jars.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I hate guild wars, the economy is so fucked up....
YOU CANT GET SHIT UNLESS YOU HAVE SHIT, AND YOU CANT HAVE THAT SHIT UNLESS YOU GOT IT.

The highest lvl (20 lol) people cant afford their equipment unless they have shit

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
but...it isnt hard to get "shit". Since you can get to lvl 20 early on in the expansion, farming is easy. Most guilds are pretty open, so you can only whine if youre a solo or anti-social...person.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
I listen to paparoach, I am anti-social

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice

Rep:
Level 97
Go away, leave us WoWers alone

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
lol.

i was just stating my opinion on it.