RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
gayness

Rep:
Level 90
wow heres the debate score so far

Gay ok                                gay bad
-----------                          --------------
wildrj                                  everyone else
blaze
mental
arlenreyb
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
^your list just proved gay is not ok look who says its ok...
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 90
~
I defended it from my first post.  Anyway Sephiroth didn't say he believed it was wrong, just chose that he doesn't want to be gay.

I think...

Rep:
Level 90
ok i will fix the list when this debate ends probbley never anyways srry i probley forgot to add u i apologize.
Yay i got a zoo sort of

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Quote from: sepiroth666
^your list just proved gay is not ok look who says its ok...

Well, that was mature.

(lol, I know, "internet." It's cool, don't worry.)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
well I did'nt lie
For something to be Ok it must social acceptable and its not social accetable to be gay here(notice how the gays are usally getting flamed)
-Joseph Stalin

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Gayness Is Bad...we should have another poll...whatever win good/bad NOONE WILL ARGUE OR FIGHT after that...and yeah in thatsmypies topic homosexuality is already voted wrong so why r u ppl defending urself for something which u know ur gonna loose becuuse ur like 5 and the ones who think gayness is bad are like say...15..Hard work and confidence and determination does not work in such things so i adviceu ppl to give up fighting.
If u ppl want me to make it clear..Why did not India fight British until they had enough force..cuz they knew against soo many little are not so good.
U must be thinking bout freedom fighters..who hanged themselves and fought alone.
THIS IS NOT LIKE THAT! IF YA WANT HANG URSELF OUR OPINION IS NOT GONNA CHANGE AND THERE ISNO NEED TO FIGHT AND ARGUE ON THE TOPIC!

Just think....Once...Have u ever done homosexuality?NO! can u do it? NO! u'll feel...yucky..SO IF YA CANT DO IT DONT SUPPORT IT! and if u say u can...ppl who think gayness is bad..will get there laugh of a time so..LEAVE IT!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
Quote from: Nightwolf
Gayness Is Bad
You expect us to keep quiet after saying something like that? Seriously, you just made a huge post telling us to stop arguing WHILE you, once again, pushed your belief that gayness was wrong on us. I'm afraid it doesn't work that way, Nightwolf.

If you want us to just leave it, then stop posting about it.

Rep:
Level 90
~
The United States didn't win the Revolutionary war through a Democratic poll.  It doesn't matter how many people think it's wrong, you people obviously don't listen.  What is wrong with homosexuality? YOU HAVE NOTHING!  It just doesn't seem to be 'natural'.  You know in school, my friend says that everyone thinks I'm nice they'rej ust afraid of me because I act different and have a face covered in acne half the time.

Just think....Once...Have u ever done homosexuality?NO! can u do it? NO!

Oh and Nightolf, theres a lot of homosexual people out there.  And if they can't find them they'll just find the bis. It's not wrong, it's just a different way of life.  Nightwolf, if you lived in a fishing boat and hunted for sharks your whole life I wouldn't say you're wrong or stupid.  Think about that before you go yelling off at people for wanted to be different because they just aren't the same.  It's much better to accept homosexuality than it is to hide it when you are.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I am on no-ones site cuz i dont wanna fight but i think its bad.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
well I did'nt lie
For something to be Ok it must social acceptable and its not social accetable to be gay here(notice how the gays are usally getting flamed)

Okay, your turn.

You're way too much of a conformist. From what I can see, you are a mindless slave of society with no free will or mind of your own. We have minds and the ability to think so we can think for ourselves, so how about you use that ability?

If you, and by you I mean YOU, and not society, think that homosexuality is wrong, then that's taking a standpoint I can respect, but the way you put it makes you sound like society's puppet.

And socially acceptable only applies to what the majority thinks, and nothing more. Socially acceptable does not always equal morally or ethically acceptable. For example, (and I just googled for an example) according to an online poll for Ireland, smoking cannabis IS considered socially acceptable. Would it be, here? Hm.
I am on no-ones site cuz i dont wanna fight but i think its bad.

By expressing your opinion, you have, in fact, taken a side.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
I never said that the reason I'm not gay I just said thats why what I said was true. Also I am slave of society just for liking boobies? I never said I hate gay ppl.
-Joseph Stalin

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
gayness is bad
Arlen is hot.

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
As was said earlier, you have no way to prove that you are right. No one has shown any real reasons as to why "gayness is bad" aside from perhaps blue. But most people hardly even consider reproduction as the great culmination of their life. To many people it is something nice to do, and many others feel it is something they would never want to do (but I'll save that for another topic. :?)

The point is that the only decent reason given for being against gay people is that they will never reproduce. But, to many people, this is a non-issue anyways.

Otherwise, everyone talking shit about or to gay people are biased unrational assholes, unless they can give decent reasoning to support themselves. The ones who are really "bad" are in fact the ones claiming that gayness is bad.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Quote from: DeathTrooper

Just think....Once...Have u ever done homosexuality?NO! can u do it? NO!

Oh and Nightolf, theres a lot of homosexual people out there.  And if they can't find them they'll just find the bis. It's not wrong, it's just a different way of life.  Nightwolf, if you lived in a fishing boat and hunted for sharks your whole life I wouldn't say you're wrong or stupid.  Think about that before you go yelling off at people for wanted to be different because they just aren't the same.  It's much better to accept homosexuality than it is to hide it when you are.

I was talking to the posters of good...and yeah..we dont have anypoint to say gayness is bad gilgamesh...you're right but by thinking about it..u feel yucky..how can a guy be gay.. i thinks...its yucky!
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 96
I never said that the reason I'm not gay

I don't recall ever calling your sexuality into question.
Quote from: you then
I just said thats why what I said was true.

And I said it sounded like you only thought so because society told you to. I wasn't necessarily accusing you of anything, and I even offered you my respect in that post. I only said that it sounded like you are anti-gay because society tells you to be anti-gay. So tell me, why are you really anti-gay? Because you think it's wrong, or because society thinks it's wrong? :D
Also I am slave of society just for liking boobies?

If you only like them because society tells you to, then yes.
I think you're missing the point of my argument, frivilous and pointless though it may be. :D
Eh, don't worry about it, it's not important.
I never said I hate gay ppl.

I never said you did.

Just to throw this out there: I'm not debating in this thread to try and convince you to change your mind. I'm just challenging your beliefs. That's what people do in debates. Honestly, I'm enjoying this because I'm getting a better idea of how the other side thinks.

Rep:
Level 91
Quote from: arlenreyb
I guess I didn't really make my position clear.

For what it's worth, I'm on Mental's/wildrj's/Blaze's side as well.

is that a good side to be on? lol
one should stop standing for their less important points until one gains the power to withstand the powerful group who oppose that concept.

meh this is running in circles

here are the sides:
gay = bad - why?
your brain is not working normally, something mixed up, it's not your fault and you cannot change it, but it's still not the right way for the brain to work.

gay = good - why?
a.omg you not tell people who date and  who not i choose!!! omg i chooseee!!!
(aka another good reason for not letting people be gay.. i mean.. lol look at the guy XD)

but meh, behind his ignorance you could always see that the point of the freedom of speech exists.
(lol though sometimes the freedom of speech goes too far)

b. not disturbing - this topic is disturbing and it wouldn't be here without them that's my view of it.
no matter how you look at it, it's existance does have it's effect on you, as small or as big as it might be.
surely i could "ignore the topic" or "ignore every other thing there is a gay person in" but that still won't be the same as not having those in the first place now will it?

though this could still stand as a point for gayness ebing ok cause it could be ignored.

but can anyone give me 1 reason why being gay is a good thing?

there are many other ways to abuse the freedom of speech..
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 96
Being gay is good if you are, in fact, gay. Being gay and not accepting it, or not being gay, could result in serious emotional or mental distress from the repression, which could possibly lead to assault, rape, or even murder. In that sense, accepting that you are gay when you are, in fact, gay, or in other words, being gay is conceivably better than repressing it and letting it manifest into something violent.

And those of us that accept gay people aren't "ignoring the topic," as you said. We're accepting it. That's the complete opposite of ignoring something.

Rep:
Level 91
Ignore what i say. I'm never here anyway
This topic is so gay

sorry couldnt help myself
If you post outside the sewer, don't expect me to see it.

Rep:
Level 96
lol, I'm just being weird here. Like I said before, don't take everything I say too seriously, this is just another amusing thought I had.

Personally, I think being gay is disgusting. That's because I'm not gay. To me, picturing myself romantically or sexually involved with another man is absolutely repulsive. However, I'm not about to go around enforcing my own beliefs on other people. A person's body is their own damn business.

Personally, I think tattoos are also disgusting. That's because I'd never get a tattoo. To me, picturing myself with a tattoo is absolutely repulsive. However, I'm not about to go around enforcing my own beliefs on other people. A person's body is their own damn business.

Personally, I think being a garbage collector is also disgusting. That's because I'd never want to be a garbage collector. To me, picturing myself hanging on the back of that filthy, smelly truck and playing with trash all day is absolutely repulsive. However, I'm not about to go around enforcing my own beliefs on other people. A person's profession is their own damn choice (sometimes), and in this case, the thing that I find so disgusting is absolutely essential in American society.

Is it okay to be a garbage collector? Yes, but I sure as hell wouldn't do it!
Is it okay to get a tattoo? Yes, but I sure as hell wouldn't do it!
Is it okay for one man to have sex with another man? Yes, but I sure as hell wouldn't do him!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Gayness Is Bad. Every one thinks gayness is bad.ALMOST EVERYONE! No need to argue.It has been judged 2 times(in this and thatsmypies topic) that gayness is bad so we just leave it agreeing that the ppl who think gayness is bad once again win.
Arlen is hot.

Rep: +0/-0Level 92
Guess who's back
Gayness is bad, it's stupid, and gay people don't deserve to live. We got that people. No need to discuss it again :?

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Most Unsung Member2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Check out TheRotS posting in Intelligent Debate :|

This is just going in circles. I could say something in favour of either side while locking, but that would be nasty.
bringing sexy back

Training Wheels
Rep:
Level 89
:)
mental you actually give gay and drugged and stupid and emo and mental and ignorant people a bad name

and you are brain damaged, don't forget it

do us all a favor and :
a. shut up
b. leave forever
c. in the future when you see that something says "intelligent" understand that YOU DO NOT BELONG
I know it was a long time ago, but, WOO! go Blue!

As I said before, I dont want o be gay, but I know gay people, and I'm fine with it. Infact I know 6 gay Polygomists. I might start a topic about polygomists now.
  • Web designer
  • Music producer/DJ
  • Graphic Designer
Why am I 'training wheels'??

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Gay polygamy?

...Is there a point to that?