RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
How the hell?

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
You're all wrong. Bacteria win >:|
Quote from: Elegy
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
The answer is that evolution is false.
I laugh at the thought of people actually believing that they
were once bacteria. We are considered mammals, but we are
not descendants of animals. Anyways if you have read the news lately
the theory of Evolution is being challenged because it doesn't make sense.

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
lolwut?
Evolution makes no sense? Bullshit. And as opposed to what, anyways, Creationism? And haha oh wow, evolution's being CHALLENGED?! ON THE NEWS?! By who? A collection of idiots and preachers, dir.
Stop posting, it makes me nauseous.
It's fucking sad that you and the cat can't stick to the subject and even attempt to defend your little bullshit religion without jumping to personal attacks, maybe thats because evolution is such a stupid idea it's hard to back it up with any claims pertaining to reality.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Phh. Your ideals are sold out by Communism.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Ignore her really. She's pretty much spamming in order to get her post count up to 30 so she can post her small, freely hosted forum =x
bringing sexy back

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Perhaps rather then simply posting that evolution is a joke, you can tell us why that is? Or perhaps it's because you tend to follow every little thing you hear in place of learning the answer yourself...

Do you even have a point? Make it, tell us why it is so plain to see that evolution is nothing more the a charade. Enlighten us, please!

Any other pointless posts? They will be deleted.

[shit posts split and sent to spam]

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
It is simple

One day, Stalin made the fish jump out of the water and follow him.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Blackzone, I like your thinking.  I think you may be on to something with that whole Stalin thing.

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
Perhaps rather then simply posting that evolution is a joke, you can tell us why that is? Or perhaps it's because you tend to follow every little thing you hear in place of learning the answer yourself...

Do you even have a point? Make it, tell us why it is so plain to see that evolution is nothing more the a charade. Enlighten us, please!

Any other pointless posts? They will be deleted.

[shit posts split and sent to spam]

Since you asked here is a whole list why I don't believe in Evolution.
https://www.answersingenesis.org/creation/v14/i3/news.asp
Why cant'y more of you be nice like Deliciously_Saucy instead of just
jumping me yeesh.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Because we hate you.  She was being sarcastic, you are steadily getting on my nerves, and deserve a good rape to know your place.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
jumping me yeesh.
[/quote]I lold so incredibly hard when I saw the website you linked to.

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
Well I dont believe it because its all Christianty.
I believe it because it makes sense scientifically.
And I don't particularlly want to be the descendant of
some blob.
Remember Christianity and Evolution are both just theories
in retrospect and you can believe in whatever one you so choose,
or none at all. It takes just as much faith to believe in any type of religion as it does
to believe in Evolution.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Faith is backed up by measurable and physical properties.  Your website says that we are more related to dolphins?  That was the first hint that the website was bullshit, what do you look more like, an aquatic dolphin?  or a semi bipedal primate with very close DNA? thats what I thought.  The other hint the website was bullshit was every other word.

Pure Awesome.
Rep:
Level 87
Narrowing Fabrications of an Elusive Mind
Why? Blob > you.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Communism<3
Rep:
Level 91
Well, I wasn't being sarcastic but I was certainly being patronising...

jumping me yeesh.

It's funny, I could tell you right now the reasons as to why I believe in evolution; because I looked for the answers myself I don't rely on others to tell me how to think.

If you solely need other people to tell you why you believe in something, then I truly don't think you're in a position to debate, let alone mock others for their beliefs, in which I would have to assume you know nothing about.

LOL, do you even understand the process that scientific theories go through..? I would have to think not, in fact I'm surprised you even spelled "scientifically" correctly.

some blob.

So you don't believe in something because you don't like the implications of it despite the heavy empirical evidence in its favour..?

Christianity is a theory in the same way the Muslim faith is a theory, or the same way the Mormon faith is a theory, hell! Let's throw Zeus in this giant mix of scientific  theories while we're at it! They all have the same amount of scientific support in their correctness!

Wrong with the second one, evolution isn't a theory, it moved past that point some time ago. Evolution is now labeled a 'scientific fact'. "What is that?" you may ask. Well the difference between a full stop fact and a scientific fact is a pinch of modesty, you see unlike your guys (Christians) science is willing to admit that while they're pretty much 100% sure this is a fact, they also admit that they may be wrong, in the same way they may be wrong about the *cough* "theory of gravity", because after all it would only take one person once to drop an apple and have it fall upwards to disprove that little doozy (believe me, Christians have been trying to do this for years!).

I'm afraid the only things that claim they are 100% right about something are religions.

or none at all.

Yes you can! That's the great thing about freedom, you can believe in absolutely anything. Like if I was to believe that the earth was flat, I could! That doesn't mean I won't be labeled a moron for it, but the important thing is that you can if you wish to. Great huh?

It takes just as much faith to believe in any type of religion as it does
to believe in Evolution.

Right, because it was probably God who implanted all of these fossils in the ground, just to to bring out the non-believers! Amirite?

No, it does not take the same amount of faith to believe in evolution compared to Christianity. Evolution has empirical evidence, Christianity has none.

People are not attacking you because you have different views to us, you are being attacked because you clearly have no clue as to what your talking about and you mock ideas you know nothing about.

Rep:
Level 98
Because we hate you.  She was being sarcastic, you are steadily getting on my nerves, and deserve a good rape to know your place.

Biohazard, I no longer dislike you.  :bean:

Rep:
Level 88
I didn't read ALL the posts but I'll still express my views. Evolution IS true, and I think we have enough proof. With the bones we have discovered, and our dating techniques, we can tell how we evolved, not only whether or not.(I think). Also, humans were quite strong when we were a little stupid. When we began to evolve intelligence as humans as a result of a fluke(weather changes in Africa), our need to be sturdy reduced. When we did get intelligent, our need to be strong reduced. It's like muscles- don't use them and they atrophy. So as we got more and more intelligent, we needed to use our strength lesser and lesser, and so today, we have reached the state in which we currently are. That's what I think.
OMG I have bad karma!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
What did you dislike me for?

Rep:
Level 98
What did you dislike me for?

You did something a while ago, but I kinda forgot what it was. : \

So I guess your no longer neutral with me?  :mex:

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY

Rep:
Level 86
Argh!
Well, I wasn't being sarcastic but I was certainly being patronising...

jumping me yeesh.

It's funny, I could tell you right now the reasons as to why I believe in evolution; because I looked for the answers myself I don't rely on others to tell me how to think.

If you solely need other people to tell you why you believe in something, then I truly don't think you're in a position to debate, let alone mock others for their beliefs, in which I would have to assume you know nothing about.

LOL, do you even understand the process that scientific theories go through..? I would have to think not, in fact I'm surprised you even spelled "scientifically" correctly.

some blob.

So you don't believe in something because you don't like the implications of it despite the heavy empirical evidence in its favour..?

Christianity is a theory in the same way the Muslim faith is a theory, or the same way the Mormon faith is a theory, hell! Let's throw Zeus in this giant mix of scientific  theories while we're at it! They all have the same amount of scientific support in their correctness!

Wrong with the second one, evolution isn't a theory, it moved past that point some time ago. Evolution is now labeled a 'scientific fact'. "What is that?" you may ask. Well the difference between a full stop fact and a scientific fact is a pinch of modesty, you see unlike your guys (Christians) science is willing to admit that while they're pretty much 100% sure this is a fact, they also admit that they may be wrong, in the same way they may be wrong about the *cough* "theory of gravity", because after all it would only take one person once to drop an apple and have it fall upwards to disprove that little doozy (believe me, Christians have been trying to do this for years!).

I'm afraid the only things that claim they are 100% right about something are religions.

or none at all.

Yes you can! That's the great thing about freedom, you can believe in absolutely anything. Like if I was to believe that the earth was flat, I could! That doesn't mean I won't be labeled a moron for it, but the important thing is that you can if you wish to. Great huh?

It takes just as much faith to believe in any type of religion as it does
to believe in Evolution.

Right, because it was probably God who implanted all of these fossils in the ground, just to to bring out the non-believers! Amirite?

No, it does not take the same amount of faith to believe in evolution compared to Christianity. Evolution has empirical evidence, Christianity has none.

People are not attacking you because you have different views to us, you are being attacked because you clearly have no clue as to what your talking about and you mock ideas you know nothing about.

Yes I do know about the scientific procedures.
Anyways I did learn all about Evolution and I just couldn't get into
it. I took a whole year of it and I just couldn't accept that as truth.
It's fine for you if you want to believe it. And about me making fun of
the bacteria thing you could make fun of Jesus or whatever and it wouldn't offend me.
I was kidding around with you anyways, theres no reason to get upset at me for that.
I do know what I'm talking about. I must admit that Evolution is an interesting concept,
but it's just not the right belief for me. If you could tell me why you believe in Evolution then
I may be able to try to understand why you believe it is true. Another thing is that
I don't follow whatever people say like if a preacher said you can't drink or a that President
Clinton was the Antichrist or something stupid like that then I wouldn't believe that either.
I dislike people who are mindless zombies and follow whatever a person in power says.
I enjoy having my own ideas and beliefs and don't follow the crowd because they think its right or wrong.
I find things out for myself.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Clinton? the devil?  That was nixon, seriously, he was satan.  What have you found out for yourself? 

Rep:
Level 98
Because we all know BlackRavenScar isn't some suburbanite from New York who is abused by her father and her only way of emotional release is the internet where she finds forums and posts on them about how her life sucks, hitting the enter/return bar every time she types 5 letters, but infact she is a college professor on Darwinism.

And, I am still saying, one day, Stalin made the fish jump out of the water and started becoming little fish stick communists. :\

HELLS YEAH
Rep:
Level 88
BlackRavenScar is non-comformist. I applaud her for having the guts to stand against the crowd, be her own person, and not let noone tell her otherwise!