RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST][VXA]Multiple Icon Sets

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
I'm not a Leech, I'm a Hceel!
Multiple Icon Sets
4/3/12

Summary
This script would let you use multiple icon sets, i.e. Item 1 uses an icon from a file called "Iconset1", and another, Item 2, uses an icon from "Iconset2". (just examples)

Features Desired
  • Be able to set different items to use different icons from different iconsets through use of a notetag

Games its been in
  • Not sure o.o

Did you search?
Yes

Where did you search?
  • Here
  • rpgmakervxace.net
  • Google

What did you search for?
  • rpg maker vx ace multiple icon sets script
  • icon sets
[/list]

Rep:
Level 82
I'm not entirely sure why you would need a script for this, when you can add icons to the iconset graphic file by means of a graphics editing program. I used MS Paint to add a few icons to my own.

If there is some very good reason why you would need to do this, it might help to describe it.
(Why do I always feel like it's the end of the world and I'm the last man standing?)

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know

Rep: +0/-0Level 72
I'm not a Leech, I'm a Hceel!
lol, nevermind. What a stupid request.  :V

my name is Timothy what's yours
Rep:
Level 79
Hello
2014 Best IRC Quote2014 Zero to Hero2014 Most Missed Member2012 Zero To HeroSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantContestant - GIAW 9For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Zero to Hero
Right...
Lock? Lock.
Dancing lock? Dancing lock.
:lock:
it's like a metaphor or something i don't know