RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Sword Dancing Custom Script Request

Rep: +0/-0Level 56
RMRK Junior
How can I make a Skill Showing (Using Tankentai Sideview Battle)
I was wondering how I can get a Custom script witch makes extra slots for weapons in your equipment (for certain characters) that will allow you to use those weapons only in a Sword dancing Skills. where the Icons of the Swords in Equipment show up in a Custom Skill Like (Tankentai's custom Skills). This way I can have 2+ Swords show up or Appear around your character and ram the enemy. (Similar to throw weapon skill). With each Swords Attack being the damage modifier. I've tried so many ways but unless scripted to work with Tankentais 3.4 Script. Nothing works. I would Really like to be able to Make a Sword Dancing Class.