RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[VXA] Fixed (Exp) Level Ups & CAVE STORY Weapon System [Request/Search]

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Hi, this is more a question on how to/where can I find what am looking for than a request... unless any scripter out there is actually free and willing to do so. I'm looking for two features:

1) Fixed Level Ups, that is, level ups that require the same amount of experience points each time, like in Fire Emblem. I simply just want the level up requirement to be 100 exp points each time. I don't think I can do that via the database, so is there any editing/eventing I can or would i need a script?

2) Cave Story Weapon System. In the five-star game, Cave Story, the main character's weapons grew in strength as he used them, but would also decrease in time every time he's hit. I'm interested in having *some* of my weapons being able to "level up" (inflict more damage, even new elements or weapon attack replaces) each time I deliver a successful strike AND I'd like it to reset (ie, reset to the very base/starting level) each time you're hit (Even if it's just 1 HP!)

[This would add an entire new level of strategy and use of cover shielding (Like from Paladins); I can even take this even further and have some weapons inflict more damage each time you're hit, but which resets each time you're healed]

I'm asking which script, if any, would most be able to achieve this feature I'm looking for. Or can I event it?

Thanks in advance :3
Cookie :3

Rep: +0/-0Level 75
RMRK Junior
Bump~

(And the level up feature has been explained to me by someone else. If you wanna know how to as well, just say/pm me. Just for this weapon system now)
Cookie :3