RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
MAGIC THE GATHERING DUELS OF THE PLANESWALKERS 2013

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Anybody playing it? On PC? If you are we should play it together. Okay!!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Anybody playing it? On PC? If you are we should play it together. Okay!!

I never got the games because I used to play the cards IRL, but now I can't go to the shop as often as I used to.  I may get it.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I bought 2011 and played it twice.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Wait, I can only modify the 10 decks, I can't even make my own?

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Of course you can't, that's the point of the game. They aren't going to eat into their MTGO money with a $10 game.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Yeah I'll pass then.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Thats kinda how I felt with DoTP 2012. I liked the idea of a pick up and play MTG, especially because I wanted to get back into playing to go play some real games, but I couldn't get into the decks that were available. I played about a third of the campaign and stopped. The decks were way too safe, and offered too little core augmentation.

It also had its fair share of bugs and bad shuffle randomization. (4/5 games I got no land in the first few hands, or no creatures, or just land.)

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
I like the idea of MTG that doesn't cost a fortune.

2013 fixed a few of the bugs and rules that were incorrect in 2012, but it's still a bit of a mess.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
magic the gathering is for casuals

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Want to play some Yugioh then?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Yugioh is for scrubs.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
And Pokemon is for babies. :mad:

Small Bat Dev
Rep:
Level 76
2012 Best Artistf*ck u >:(2011 Best Artist2010 Best NewbieParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Most Attractive Female MemberBronze - Game In A Week VII

Rep:
Level 96
About playing magic online though, Redshark was based on a program called Apprentice that does, well, exactly that. Has all the features, typically has all the new cards pretty quickly too. Simple interface, easy to connect... I need to get that again.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Apprentice is goddamned fantastic.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
About playing magic online though, Redshark was based on a program called Apprentice that does, well, exactly that. Has all the features, typically has all the new cards pretty quickly too. Simple interface, easy to connect... I need to get that again.
There's a couple other ways to play MTG for free now, from what I understand. Cockatrice is one of them. I would say they all have pretty bad interfaces, though. Even MTGO itself could do with some updating.

And, for some reason, I don't find Magic fun when I have access to all cards for free. It feels like I'm playing ghetto Magic or something.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I usually don't play premade because that just leads to rich-kid syndrome, so I tend to do draft tourneys and that's it.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
What do you mean? Are you talking about DOTP?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
What do you mean? Are you talking about DOTP?

No, I meant real magic.
You were talking about 'all the cards for free' which I get about Apprentice.  I just meant most of my Magic playing wasn't premade anyway.  Which is what Apprentice does.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
Oh, yeah I misread what you were saying. I get ya now.

Rep:
Level 96
Wait not apprentice, Cockatrice is what I used. It was a good way for me to try new cards and I loved playing it against my buddies who were too far away to play in real life.