RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
some resources

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 83
X-PLAT!
the most moronic thing I have ever heard as far as advice
good one graphicool~

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUGisre9xNU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUGisre9xNU</a>

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
[quote author=grafikal link=topic=35442.msg426858#msg426858 date=12576511 know what the hell 'year 7' means in Phillip-speech, but as far as I'm concerned it means 7-years-old regardless of if Phil said it isn't 
[/quote]
year 7 is 7th grade,i live in the uk,not the us so i say year 7,not 7th grade
no

By Kraft

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I'm in "Year 6"

Your excuse is invalid.
Hi

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
I wonder if your "year 7" was similar to mine.

Mine consisted of making a platformer.
Helping with an RPG battle system for Game Maker 6
Messing around with very basic 3d game design
And getting my first 2 girlfriends. (you know, girls, those things that are like boys, but without the penis, and usually longer hair)
????
PROFIT (sorry, I had to)

Yours: pissing off a large online community
Stealing resources
Making one (count em one) game (demo)

So don't use that excuse ever.

I think that this topic should change to what everyone did in the 7th grade (or whatever grade you are in if you are not in 7th grade yet like Lazer)
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

kikiki
Rep:
Level 84
Hi
I don't think he stole resources.... I don't quite remember. He actually attempted to credit the original creators.
Hi

Rep:
Level 88
Illuminaudio
Ah, this is the most amusing thread I've seen in a while.