RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Oops..

Rep: +0/-0Level 89
I'm Cryforequanimity..and thats long, so I suppose Cry will do.

I gues I should have done this little welcome thing before posting on the boards...oopie.

I like makin RPG's! I make 'em all the...well...actually I've never made one, but I'm working on it, and working my way up slowly.

I have one RPG in the works called 'Journey of Learning'..Its all the stuff I learn shoved into one game, lol...not really a game...more like a project where I try stuff out in.  Maybe I'll release a demo  :wink:

Here's it's features:

No strory! At all!
No cutscenes!
Help my mom find 3 chickens!
Try to open a locked chest! Hear the noise it makes!
Find the key to that chest, and open it! Hear it make a different noise!
Make mice run away from you!
Push the L button to run!
Watch the cellar get darker when you walk in!
Watch it get un-darker when you walk out!
Climb in a well!

Estimated gameplay - 3 minutes...maybe more if one of the chickens hides behind a tree.

lol...I should release that...just for kicks  :^^:
Game: Tears of Kahlandris
|||||||||| Demo = 10%
Click here for game info! http://www.crankeye.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=4756

Rep:
Level 91
pawnage game :P
*welcomes*

btw i still didn't do my welcome message so doing 10 posts before your welcome message is great compared to me "^^
holy shit my sig was big!

Rep:
Level 91
Captain Fucking Callahan
Soundsw like a funny project!
Well welcoem to crankeye forums! i hope you enjoy your stay here and have a great time
"Always remember the best form of revenge is to better yourself." -ZV

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Musician2013 King of RMRK2013 Best Musician2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Funniest MemberFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Welcome to the forums.

Quote from: blueXx
btw i still didn't do my welcome message so doing 10 posts before your welcome message is great compared to me "^^

You should start your welcome topic for your 1000th post, lol.
:tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Welcome to the forums of tranquility. Disturb our peace with your game.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Dark_Prince - Pegasus Saga
Rep:
Level 92
Welcome to the forums.

Rep:
Level 91
what he said ^