RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ps3 or xbox 360

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I was going to get a 360 but I did a little reading up (thank god!). "Greatness, rewards those who wait," as Master Yoda says (i think that was what he said). We know that by waiting 1 year, the price will drop to about $399, have a great volume of games, and fix all its problems. PS3's online is free, comes with a hard drive, and has all the games that X box 360 will have. You will get your GRAW2, your Rainbow 6, Burnout, star Wars Unleashed. Ps3 doesn't have Halo or Forzo or Project Gotham. No worries, you have you Kill Zone, and GTA5.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
I was going to get a 360 but I did a little reading up (thank god!). "Greatness, rewards those who wait," as Master Yoda says (i think that was what he said). We know that by waiting 1 year, the price will drop to about $399, have a great volume of games, and fix all its problems. PS3's online is free, comes with a hard drive, and has all the games that X box 360 will have. You will get your GRAW2, your Rainbow 6, Burnout, star Wars Unleashed. Ps3 doesn't have Halo or Forzo or Project Gotham. No worries, you have you Kill Zone, and GTA5.

That's weird becuase where I live (Canada) the price of a 360 is $399  CDN

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
360 is going to win the console wars

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
PS3 is the hyped version of X Box 360.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Ps3 is the version of xbox360 that doesn't have any good exclusive games.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Ps3 is the version of xbox360 that doesn't have any good exclusive games.

PS3 is the better version of the 360 with better exclusives

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
ps3 is the shit xbox 360 made when it used the restroom.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Many X Box 360 games are a coming to PS3. ;8

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
PS3-your basically looking at the future(ff13,KH3,MGS4 ect.) but for the time being the only reason to have it is bluray(currently winning the format war) and home(and a few good games like motorstore ,VF5, resistance)

Xbox-Halo and xbox live(even thought ps3 is free but you gotta admit xboxlive is better than ps3) Its been out for awhile so its got some good games already gears of war(perrty sweet when a I played outside of the excessive shininess of everything)

Wii-motion sensors and Zelda. Lets been honest the wii doesnt have any good games coming out for the next few months till SSBB. btw remember how GC did at launch? deja vu eh?
1 death is a tragedy but 1 million deaths is a statistic.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Wii has had one of the strongest launches in console history.... What good game did ps3 have at launch? Resistance? please.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Yea after that launch what good games came out?
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 88
the ps3 has been out for what...5 months? and PS3 now owns the online community with Home. It blows Gamtertags and Mii's out of the water. they have nothing on the ps3 anymore.

Rep:
Level 88
the ps3 has been out for what...5 months? and PS3 now owns the online community with Home. It blows Gamtertags and Mii's out of the water. they have nothing on the ps3 anymore.

Just tons more games, an overall better online service, better controllers, less annoying fans(boys).

Yeah, you're right; that stuff isn't important. Who needs games on a videogame system, anyway?

Click the pic!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
If I may step in here and say, PWNT.  Nintendo Wii>PS3.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Just take you Wii and use it as toilet paper...

Art Master
Rep:
Level 90
XBOX 360=Not for me. No games that even mildly effect me.

Wii=Nope. Don't think so. It would have to be a desperate situation.

PS3=Yes, indeed. This is something I am hoping to get in the future (and hopefully the price will drop by then, too.) It will have FFXIII, FFVXIII, KH3 and other games as well. Besides, dad also wants it for some reason =\

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.

Just tons more games, an overall better online service, better controllers, less annoying fans(boys).

Yeah, you're right; that stuff isn't important. Who needs games on a videogame system, anyway?
um are you defending 360 or wii...cause wii doesnt have that many more games than ps3(360's been out for over a year so it better have more games). I'll admit live is better than the wii and ps3's but it cost money
and as for fanboys...all fanboys are annoying.
-Joseph Stalin

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I realize I am annoying, but I just must step in and say Wii has MANY more games than PS3.  If you even want to count the virtual console, then Wii blows PS3 away.

Rep:
Level 91
I own you.
Um if you count VC ps3 owns
SImply PS3 runs of Linux you can run anything from the wii's VC with it(people already made nes,Snes,Genesis,Atari,Saturn and dreamcast homebrews for ps3).
Granted wii has a few exclusive ones you need the wii mote for but the ps3 also has a few exclusive ones.
-Joseph Stalin

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Wii.....

-Sigh-

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Wii=better than 360 and PS3.  But we need to stop arguing about which one is better, they all have pros and cons.  (ps3 has more cons.)

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I don't want to make the same mistake I made with my GC >:(. It is obvious that the Wii will mess up. That is what Nintendo does. They start of great and then they screw up. Lets make Mario games and Zelda games, but we will crap them up and make on game at a time. Then Nintendo says we are unique and come out with games like ChocoRobot and Chibits or something like that. Nintendo is not unique, they are queer.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
So you are trying to say, in all seriousness, that Sony is more original than Nintendo...  If I may say, HAHAHAHAHAHAHH.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
Sony sucks anus, get over it people.