RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ps3 or xbox 360

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
You can play PS2 and PS1 games on a PS3. If that is what you meant by backwards compatibility.
There is no other meaning... and I wouldnt take a PS3 if I was PAID to, because it might take up space and cables where, say, a peice of shit might go.

Is there actually any difference between a ps3 and a piece of shit?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Yes actually, there is a very big difference between then. If you cannot identify that difference then I won't bother explaining it to you. If you claim that there is no difference between **** and PS3, then I cannot even imagine what the equivalent to XBOX 360  and Wii is.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2007, 12:28:44 AM by bulls84 »

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
 :-\ I don't see why you got mad over that comment.

Rep:
Level 93
<o>_<o>
2014 Funniest MemberParticipant - GIAW 11Bronze - GIAW 92011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)
Seriously, Fu's known for making worthless biased posts. You shouldn't have bothered.

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You can play PS2 and PS1 games on a PS3. If that is what you meant by backwards compatibility.
There is no other meaning... and I wouldnt take a PS3 if I was PAID to, because it might take up space and cables where, say, a peice of shit might go.

Is there actually any difference between a ps3 and a piece of shit?
Yes, I would much rather have a peice of shit.

Rep:
Level 87
360 is the best! It actually came out on time and it is a good price in todays market!
Current Game: "The Burning Lands"

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
PS3 is going to have the best games no question (MGS4 yipee!)

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
And Ace Combat. And Castlevania. And Grand Turismo. And Guilty Gear. And Armored Core. And probably Mega Man X. And a number of other awesome, awesome titles.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
there are alot of rumours that MGS4 is also going to be a 360 title.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
there are alot of rumours that MGS4 is also going to be a 360 title.

That would be mentally challenged if it was on the 360, MGS4 should remain a PS3 exclusive keyword is (rumour)

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
360 is better for multiplayer games. 4 ports for a gaming orgy of fun!

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
360 is better for multiplayer games. 4 ports for a gaming orgy of fun!

or xlink that 360 and have more fun~!
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 87
Xbox live is the best online console feature ever unquestionable.

Rep:
Level 87
playstation is tha best by a million...lol

Rep:
Level 87
playstation is good i admit but it can not beat the 360!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Playstation is, and has always been a steaming pile of shit.

Rep:
Level 87
Damn straight it is only good nothing more heaps less

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Damn straight it is only good nothing more heaps less
I dont even know what the fuck that is supposed to mean. Wii all the way.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Wii is GRAND. I haven't played PS3 yet. (And it'll beat out four controllers with oh, 16 on one console btw.) And I dislike 360. :-\

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
well my friend recently got the xbox360 , and it was his birthday so he invited the 3 of us and we played some game, and all i can say is xbox is really fun and all, but i cant actually tell by just playing 1 game for not MUCH of time, just a few minutes maybe, and that too, you never now the game could be good, so cant tell. And ps3 hasnt realeased yet so i cant tell bout it.
I'm not much of the console type, i got a black and white nintendo(that too my cousin brother gave it to me, with a donkey kong and dennis game o lol . ) but i spose Wii like pwns.

Sadly, not released in INdia YET i think.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
I have played all the systems equally, and I have tried to go into it with no biased opinions, and Wii still beat the competition, then pissed on their bruised and mangld faces.  Wii is probably my favorite system ever made.

Rep:
Level 88
MeltiGemini
i think it could be a tough call between the 3 tbh...
ps3 has the big series games such as killzone and mgs and final fantasy.
but ive done my research and one of sony's main series' gta is transfering solely to xbox
and after ff13 the director/designer (not sure which) is taking a break and creating his own line of games for xbox.
Where as xbox has one main series halo of course but has been around longer so people have learnt more about learnt what to expect of it.
Where the wii could be for all ages and person's as it has red steel, some child games.
and the old favourites, smash bros and mario party but also has such games for hardcore fans such as zelda. This console would also appeal to retro gamers let us not forget the virtual console and the almighty metal slug anthology.
so from what i can see its gonna be a tough call.

Personally I dont support a console i support series' I enjoy, such as final fantasy, halo, wow, mgs.

Rep:
Level 88
ps3:
Home
MGS4
Killzone 2
DMC4
Lair
Ratchet and Clank
Heavenly Sword

just to name a few...

360:
Halo 3.

Holier then Jesus.
Rep:
Level 87
Yeah down to the end it is whether the exclusives and proble how the relations are to the developers.