RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Ps3 or xbox 360

Rep:
Level 87
Kazuki is my love <3
i didnt bother reading any posts but I HEART MY Wii! ;8

_____________________________ k a z u k i _ s t u d i o s
<KaireiIsORANGE> but I have many fat ones that would pay to lick your toes

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
My opinions...

PS3 ~ Sony's greed has finally pissed me off to the point of no return. 600 bucks for a system with suck launch titles? Go fuck yourself.

Wii ~ The conrtoller is a fucking remote? What the FUCK? I want something that I won't mistake for my cable remote. Fuck i can picture it now, 'damn why won't the volume go up? Oh, god damned wiimote.' Honesty, the Wii is Wiitarded. I don't like the Zelda series. Everything Nintendo has made after the Super Ninntendo has been mediocre any how.

360 ~ If this ting doesn't drop to a more affordable price. I may get it. The games so far look decent. But, if I don't get incestive for but it the fuck it. AND NO HALO 3 IS NOT INCESCTIVE, THE HALO SERIES SUCKS SOUR FROG ASS, GET THE FUCK OVER IT. But, it it gets kotor 3, that's a different story... So basically, a 50/50 shot I'll tell microsoft to go fuck them selves.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
HAHAHA childish games...if you would play some of the stuff Nintendo's putting out NOW...

People get stabbed on the wii...

There's a wife/child-beater on the GBA...

Just...LOL no.

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I'm surprised no one is pissed over my 'wiitarded' comment.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I'm surprised no one is pissed over my 'wiitarded' comment.
no, we're over your banter. Mostly its just funny now.

Rep:
Level 88
EVIL DOGGY!!!! CATS RULE!
I have a Wii and a Xbox 360. I prefer Wii over Xbox 360 and Xbox 360 over PS3.
DO NOT LOOK HERE!!!!!
WHY DID YOU LOOK!!! YOU DISOBEDIENT FOOL

Sailor Man
Rep:
Level 95
So about that money...
I still think wiimote is silly.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
I think the Wii remote is a great idea. It is new and unique. Plus, the Wii can still use the traditional controllers if you don't like the remote. But I am pissed of that they change the name from Revolution to Wii.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
The Wii controller is very...Interesting.

Rep:
Level 89
Koopa Troopa!
@ Oneray - They changed the name for a reason. In other languages Revolution is harder to say. Wii stands for, we as a team, its unverisal because its easy to say, the two i mean the controllers, I think...

This is my views

1st - Wii
2nd - Xbox360
3rd - PS3 (Because it costs so freakin' much)

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
Thanks for the info. Now I can sleep at night!

Absolutely the one chosen by fadark
Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Wii>PS3+360.  Wii raped the other consoles, I like Wii more in every way.  Wii=cheap, great fun, graphics twice as good as xbox, great series, compact design, old games, all sorts of channels.
PS3=good graphics, ridiculous cost, controller with no rumble, no more fun to play than 360 (or not 200$ more fun anyway), failure.
360=decent system, fair cost, good graphics, moderately fun to play, released a year before other systems.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 12:02:08 AM by biohazard »

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Wii=cheap, great fun, graphics twice as good as xbox,

where talking about 360, and if you ment 360 then LOL ya right.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
PS3 is the best. Wii is also good. I don't like 360 though.

Rep:
Level 88
I AM THAT IS.
There are three types of people:

People who like 360, think Wii is okay, and hate PS3

People who like PS3, think Wii is okay, and hate 360

People who like Wii, and hate both 360 and PS3

Looks like Wii is the winner

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
where talking about 360, and if you ment 360 then LOL ya right.
I meant original xbox of course, and anyone who says PS3 is better than Wii... Just no.  Thats why Wii sold almost five times as many consoles than Ps3 in the first few weeks of launch?

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Your just saying that cause you can't afford a PS3. Just kidding. Still though the Wii and a much larger supply. I have a Wii though anyway.

Rep:
Level 89
the ps3 sucks now but only if they put the backwards compatibitlity[or whatever].
they have good game alredy out.resistance;fall of man looks good. ff13 and verses is coming out sometime.the controler is eather going to be to light or thats it.

Banned
Rep:
Level 87
my friend has a wii. it is fun
I <3 life.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I have a wii also. It IS fun.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
the ps3 sucks now but only if they put the backwards compatibitlity[or whatever].
they have good game alredy out.resistance;fall of man looks good. ff13 and verses is coming out sometime.the controler is eather going to be to light or thats it.

You can play PS2 and PS1 games on a PS3. If that is what you meant by backwards compatibility.

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
You can play PS2 and PS1 games on a PS3. If that is what you meant by backwards compatibility.
There is no other meaning... and I wouldnt take a PS3 if I was PAID to, because it might take up space and cables where, say, a peice of shit might go.

Rep:
Level 89
I is my hero!
Calm down buddy! You don't need to go spaztastic!

Rep:
Level 94
GAAAAAAAAY
Who said I was angry? I am calmly stating the truth.