RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need LOYAL spriters, scripters, and beta testers

Rep:
Level 86
I need spriters, scripters and beta testers for a game i'm making currently the project has no official name and i need you guys to help me create one. here is the story line:

Chapter I, "The Awakening"
You start the game as three miners who discover a secret cavern in the back of the mine. You enter and progress through only to find a corpse at the end. You begin to leave to go report it but as you wak the ground starts to shake, there is a flash and suddenly the "corpse" is standing up. He begins to walk towards your party. He then kills all of you the screen then fades out. The game continues, but as the man who killed the miners! The character, Shadow, procedes to find any evidence of what he should do now that he has once again risen. You enter one of the miners house and deliver the news about them to one of their wives. You tell her your name is Arthur and head into the miner's forge you find a log of sales, one of which particularly intrests you, the order of two swords, one made of gold, to the castle of a city and one made of Obsidian. Apparently the obsidian sword has already been delivered, but the gold one has yet to be shipped. You decide to, lets say "deliver" it to the one who ordered it.

Chapter II, "The Search for the Blade"
You arrive in the distant land know as Anoiktos City, a land ruled by a vicious tyrant know as Agkelos. Normally you are not one to interfere with such cruelty, he has the sword you want and nothing will stop you in your quest to obtain it. You try to enter the castle, but there is some barrier of light around it. You need more than just unstoppable brute force, you need the power of dark magic. You talk to one of the villagers and they tell you of a tower that is said to be the resting place of a dark power so destructive that he could take down the barrier with one shot. There is only one person that you know that has that kind of power.

Chapter III, "Brother"
You enter the Tower of Burning Light this place is absolutly filled with monsters. This place makes you uneasy you travel and finally make it to the top where you find a prison with a man shackeld to the wall. You tear apart the wall with one crushing blow. You approach the body. Your assumption was right. It is your brother!

This is about as far I am going to go into the story so yeah if your interested please email me at:
mr_parakoloutho@hotmail.com

If you have a suggestion for a new name email me at:
mr_parakolouthos_projects@hotmail.com

UPDATE
----------------------------------------------------
the game name has finally been decided on.
And aside from that I am planning on taking the whole "team" thing to the next level, a complete company so everybody intereseted would have to be willing on a series of projects for one group for a few years, the website can be found at this URL http://skierosentertainment.piczo.com/?cr=3 the application form should be available by the 20th.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 05:30:48 AM by TheWolfKing »

Rep:
Level 88
Paradoxial failboats are cool.
Shouldn't this be in the tester/team recrutment forum?

You should PM a mod to get it moved to the right forum.   ;)
The message below is false.
The message above is true.

Rep:
Level 86
oh and i neglected to mention the game battle system is the Blizz Abs

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
You need to capitalize your "i"s. I would script for you, but you have bad grammar.

Rep: +0/-0Level 85
November has come when it's gone away...
Ya I can beta test I do it a lot