RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Curious

Poll

Arlen's voice?

I'm not interested in hearing arlen's voice.
5 (25%)
I DEMAND to hear arlen's voice.
10 (50%)
I'm not interested in hearing arlen's voice.
2 (10%)
dwarra
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Voting closed: October 21, 2009, 02:01:46 PM

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:02:10 AM by irock »
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm just enough of a narcissist to record myself for you guys. (Depending on the poll results)

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I feel like I've heard your voice before, though. idk

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
I picture him sounding like kevin rose ;o
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 96
What would you like me to say, exactly?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
What would you like me to say, exactly?

say "I love you NAMKCOR" :V

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, I'll record a nice little message when my roomates are gone, so they don't think I'm weird for saying "hey what's up" to internet peoples.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
You have to come out of the closet and tell them that you love us, arl. ;-;

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I feel like I would know how he sounds like, or at least, when we hear, I should say I wouldn't be surprised. lol

Rep:
Level 85
 This is going to be fun, I think! I, too, have my opinions about what Arl sounds like (judging from his photo- which may or may not be him, not sure...). As I'm relatively new, though, I have to ask: just how long has Arlen been around, exactly, to make people want to hear his voice? As a moderator, I imagine it must have been quite a while! Still, his reputation has certainly exceeded anything I've seen on an internet forum.
Oh, it's so close, oh so close! The next one in December, maybe? Perhaps so...more than that, you say? Do tell!

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
I think he will sound like a cross between Barbara Streisand and Jesus. :n:
:tinysmile:

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I expect a rugged voice, lacking almost any accent, kinda slurring things because it's awkward just to record yourself saying something just to show off your voice to an online community and then he needs to think of something to say, and... a slightly low voice. And a happy voice. :)

Rep:
Level 96
Okay, it's a little rushed, because I have to be somewhere soon, but here it is in all its stupendous glory.

Download http://ryanleber.com/temp/arlspeak.mp3
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 03:59:01 PM by Brandon Boyd »

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Predicting Roph's comment as well as my own:

;]

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL "I love NAMK-KCOR"

Your voice sounds very fitting to how you look.

And F major chord? lol
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 04:15:09 PM by Ryu from Street Fighter »

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
That's a very Arlen-y voice I have to admit. A little bit of husky, but not too husky. Well, not really all that husky when you were just speaking, but you could tell it would be husky if you were on stage in a bar after having just finished a set with smoke drifting up into the knotted wood ceilings.

And OK fine, the only adjective I know of that refers to voice is husky, and I'm not entirely sure what it means.

Rep:
Level 96
And F major chord? lol
It's a G on my guitar, but it's tuned a whole step off, lol.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Your voice is kind of like mine.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato
Your voice is the coolest voice of all time.

Man, you have everything.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
And F major chord? lol
It's a G on my guitar, but it's tuned a whole step off, lol.
Ahaha I was thinking that. Your tuning sounded different and it sounded like F, except when I played F, it sounded distinctly different. That would explain how you played that pentatonic scale easily :P

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
I love your voice :tpg:
bringing sexy back

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
You have a higher voice than I.

Also, I came.

:mayo:
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
Yeah, because having a lower voice totally makes you more manly, haha.

RMRK's dad
Rep:
Level 86
You know, I think its all gonna be okay.
For going the distance for a balanced breakfast.Project of the Month winner for June 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2013 Best WriterSilver Writing ReviewerSecret Santa 2013 Participant
It's not the depth, it's the smoothness... and you got the smoothness, Arl. Oh, yeah. Like black velvet.
:tinysmile:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
ilu 2 Arlen ;o;

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I expected it to be like that.
SEXY

you have a young voice, my friend.
Arlen is hot.