RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Celestias Ferrum ~Chapter One Released!~

Rep:
Level 87
Code Geass = Best show EVER XD
Project of the Month winner for May 2008
thanks Sorceresskitty ^_~

anyways, update, the final version of chapter one has been uploaded and posted.

The only thing, and I mean ONLY, is the menu...

anyways, I've hooked it up as well so that the save at the end of the game, that save file can be reused to start off the chapter 2 game.

I'm going to do this a bit different than others like Reives, in which I'm going to make a separate game for each and every chapter, 5 in all.

I might link them all together for separate purposes, but thats what I'm planning.

anyways, started anew the chapter 2 folder, after alot of map copy and pasting, resetting all of the teleporting commands, the chapter 2 manager is as neat as ever! :D

I'm working on the intro right now, I'm still debating as whether to go through the Sakuran story arc first or the Fukai one, I'm consulting both my team mates, Sithlord and emidy for help, but.... well, we'll work it on, I'm a little bit leaning on the Sewer maps one since Seth is more or less indifferent and emidy is saying to go through Fukai's first.

oh well.

anyways, enjoy the chapter one final version w/o menu. The battles have been made easier, and major bugs have been fixed, and there should be nothing left except maybe one or two unnoticed mapping errors and spelling mistakes.

Chapter One: Precious Memories

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008

There's a little miss-typo there my friend

Rep:
Level 86
This part of me, I choose not to see.
Is it just me, or do the wolves etc. in the forest of sleep cast poison WAAAYYYY too often?
I think I skipped a place where you get more antidotes or something. I died in the forest of sleep because of the animals poisoning me...
Oh, are you making battlers for Miho, Fukai and Sakuran? Or is it going to be just Avion?
I really like your Avion battler, it's well made :).

Rep:
Level 87
Thanks Caro :D

and the forest shoudln't be that hard to beat... I made it alot easier >_>

them casting poison does less damage than if they just bite you, so don't try to cure poison mid battle, use a charm.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I hate the bees more than I hate the Wolves, the bats are bit annoying with their mute =X

I find it enjoyable a second time, & the Antagonist new sprite looks waaay better than the last one & more Avion like.

===================================================================================

The Essence of Boredom & Playing Celestias Ferrum, make me do it >___>;;

A Joke Card as I could call it, inspired by Celestias Ferrum itself. (I say this game surely is epic win)

Rep:
Level 87
lol, thats awesome! :D I definetly have to add that, any kind of power you want it to be? XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I dunno, maybe add it to have a Light/Holy Skill =X? If you like it much, I could make another 5 later on the day, I practically made it as a time-killer while I waited for class to start >.>;;; lol.

Rep:
Level 87
you get to wait for class with a computor? O_O

omg, I would LOVE that >_> then again, I'd probably flunk school...

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
=X It's actually my laptop. (lol) I just turn it off when the proffesor arrives & starts, on a side dish:

Soul-Raves 1 Special Heroines Cards:
Spoiler for Fianna, Shinary, Monica, Claire:
Soul-Raves 1 Special Bosses Cards:
Spoiler for Throne Seromus, Throne Fatima:
Rebellion Gears Special Heroine Card:
Spoiler for Aya:
(I dunno how many Cards are in Celestias Ferrum, so I left them all with 0)

(lol, I thought that maybe Kenzo like that, >__>;; lol. (Boredom has it's Fruits, but Can't find two of the Girls I wanted to make cards in >____>)

N-joy wether to use them or not. =X

~ Caro Ru Lushe

Rep:
Level 87
haha, I can't even go into class rooms if the teacher's not there... x.x are you in college? Well, I can wait right now :P

and yay! XD I'll defeintly put them in for chests or bosses :D

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Yes, I am in College, already finish my 2nd Semester thou. =/ At least enjoy if your in high school, College expects too much from one >______>;;

=X lol, make them like, Hard to get, that way it will be interesting to collect them x3

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

I'm thiking of remakig them & puttig them Red or Green, probably purple >__>;; Photoshop, here I come.

Hope you enjoy.

Rep:
Level 87
lol, I'm only using blue cards though :P

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
(.____.;;) lol, Then I have to fix Releena-sama.

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Hey, Monkey. I found an error in your game, while playing the other night (Restarted because the credits from the beginning where at the top of the screen and bottom of the screen, in the black spots and where you see Avion.) after beating a bat and a card was missing, I'll go find what card number it was. It was "165" or something, but I'll go back to see if I can find it again.

P.S.

The game just stopped :P.

P.P.S.

Its still fun.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
oh, did you download the new version I posted a few posts ago?

Becuase yeah, that was a error from the last upload, I'll check all the cards again just in case though, but nothing should be missing from the new version, if something is, I'm going to go beat myself with a bat XD

Rep:
Level 87
"Dear diary, jack pot"
Not from that post, I got it from the main post body.
I'll download once I get my wireless router to work on my XP computer, and I'll just avoid that bat and stuff and run really fast.
Deceased, the memories of time flow ever lasting. Let the passion of the living and the dead touch you, and give you their wisdom.

I'd sooner die than leave your side, I'd sooner rust than let you die.

Rep:
Level 87
well, it shouldn't matter, I forgot I took down the old download right after uploading the new one, so you might've jsut downloaded it before I uploaded the new version :P oh well, hope you can enjoy the game XD

Rep:
Level 87
the time I had as potm has come to a end, but that can only signal a new begging!

no, not the next winner, not my celebration, but summer!

YESH!!! XDXDXD

today was the last day of school, I'll be able to finally work again! I've planned alot for this summer, can't wait to see what comes from everything XD

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
>=3 Yeah, & I expect Chapter 2 Coming along the way then!

Shadow Knight
Rep:
Level 91
Ruin that brick wall!
Project of the Month winner for October 2008
G-G-Good luck on the vacation work, mah monkeydlu. ;8
Be kind, everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I couldn't resist ;=; Forgive me . . . Monkeydlu

Spoiler for I think I fell In <3 for Fukai too T.T:
I couldn't resist myself, of editing Fukai along ;=; I just wanted to post something as a "Congrats on PotM" thingy,
Spoiler for:
but all I got is this picture inspired from the screenshot where Fukai is speaking with Novia <smirk> in one of your screenies Ispire the idea. >__>;;

Rep:
Level 87
 :tpg:

lol, that looks pretty dam awesome, nice wings XD

I don't think Avion'll ever hate Fukai though :tpg:

Rep:
Level 87
The menu script has been fixed by the amazing Modern Algrebra II XD A huuuge thaks, and with that, I'm updating the download with all the previous little bugs and mistakes fixed and ready to go :D

This is almost the final version, the only thing left is the making of a original save screen, I'll be using Mog Hunter's on this one.

anyways, too those who've never played, I highly recommend it now, and to those that have, it's still worth checking out the enjoy a more perfect version of the game.

anyways, enjoy XD

CF-Chp1 Ver. 3.2

Rep:
Level 87
ah, lets see, I havn't updated here since I stopped working on this project after the first demo was done.

was in the time over the last month and half, I was bashed, reviewed, enlightened, worked on 2 small side projects, made a few tutorials, didn't sprite at all, got the rips from Sithlord, pulled in yet another favor from Hanzo Kimura, learned a few things, forgot several things, watched a LOAD of anime including some Bleech, CODE GEASS which rocks and it's the best show ever, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, which is a good show I guess, and NHK, which was awesome, loved every second of it.

alright, so then, what now?

well, it was decided about over a month ago that CF would be halted indefinetly

however, a few weeks it was decided that CF would be remade, and 3 days ago, the official remaking began!

so, to kick it off, heres a screen :P

and heres a download to the intro!!!!

http://www.mediafire.com/?tq95wx9sy10

DOWNLOAD IT DOWNLOAD IT DOWNLOAD IT!!!

promise you it's good, you won't regret it XD