RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Galaxy's Awakening-DEMO/INFO

Rep:
Level 88
The mind is the best weapon.
Galaxy's Awakening

Demo at the bottom of page.

Just a warning: this game can get pretty perverted at times and contains excessive vulgar language.

Story

It all begins at a school where two best friends are bored stiff from the boring lecture of their teacher, when they are brought to an extremely strange world with weird monsters, exploding travelers, and an even crazier legend. The two boys must head out on this immature adventure, with the main objectice being to save the land and at the same time understand their true meaning...is this just a perverted world, or is there a hidden meaning to it all...?

Characters

Ace: The leader. He is a great decision maker (better than Marx, anyway) and thinks before making actions. He is similar to Marx but has a much cooler head and the intelligence comparison is off the charts (Marx is dumb, hmm, yes.)

Marx: The hasty and inappropriate follower. He is Ace's best friend and will usually spout randomness that initially makes the situation worse. He is very hot-tempered and makes sure everyone knows his thoughts, expecially those who could care less.

Seph: The helper. She is called upon when Ace and Marx enter the bizarre land. Little is known about her, except for the fact that she can heal and talk to nature.

Info

This game uses RPG Maker XP. It is currently being worked on, but a demo is available. A few things this game does/will feature:

Custom/Edited Sprites: I don't like using default sprites (especially those for main characters/enemies.) I plan on making a complete custom enemy set, all main characters either custom or edited (I liked how Arche (sp?) looked, so I just threw in some new colors) and a few custom objects here and there.

Music: I do use Fruitloops, but I'm not experienced enough to make a complete music set. So instead, I'm using music I find off of VG Music (www.vgmusic.com). Again, I don't like using defaults, even for music. There may be a little default music left in.

Humor: I try to put humor in the game as much as possible. For the most part, this game will be upbeat, even in dire situations (think Conker's Bad Fur Day.) Seriousness will slowly leak into the game over time, but will maintain the humor aswell. Most of the humor is, well, potty-humor, but there is satire, sarcasm, image-tricks, and more.

Screenshots

Title Screen

The scene in the classroom

In a dungeon where a time limit is set to make it through the maze.

Demo

Demo is 1.92 MG (not big at all.) and about an hour long? It would be nice if whoever plays the game and finishes it would tell me how long it took to finish.

The demo only shows a little of the full potential; Marx and Seph sprites are being worked on, both battlers and formals (for the class scene and other different clothes scenes) and more enemies also.

http://files.filefront.com/Galaxys_Awakeningexe/;7168903;/fileinfo.html
->

Rep:
Level 88
1 - Your mapping is to square
2 - I like your sig XD

Ill try the demo. And the story sounds to wierd. And how old are the players?

Rep:
Level 88
1 - Your mapping is to square
2 - I like your sig XD

Ill try the demo. And the story sounds to wierd. And how old are the players?
That was just foor that part of the dungeon, since it was a maze. And the classroom, well, it's a room lol. Yes, my sig is very awesome, thanks :D

I'm still wondering what to put the age of the players as. I'm thinking at the range of 17 or 16 for the guys (Ace being older) but not sure for Seph.
->

Rep:
Level 88
->

Rep:
Level 88
But im still in the first maze. Hope somethings fun.
You're not even really in the game yet; that's pretty much still the intro.
->

Rep:
Level 88
I'm still working on those so they all look like Ace's. I already said that this demo wasn't going to be totally like the real game.
->

Rep:
Level 88
Thanks for the move =)
->

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Yep, no problem. Your topic meet the requirments to be in this section so I moved it.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun